Fireworks

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Roslyn, Dec 9, 2012.

?

Good Idea?

Yes 26 vote(s) 32.1%
No 19 vote(s) 23.5%
Waffle Copter 36 vote(s) 44.4%
  1. GTA 5
  2. lol u like my gamer pic, i made it in media arts.
  3. What is media arts? :|
  4. it is a Class in high school where u get pictures and make them into movies and shows like the TV show "South Park". u also modify the pictures like how i did the GTA V symbol
  5. Oh we only have 2 hours a week when we learn how to write in Microsoft Office word :/
    nfell2009 and mba2012 like this.
  6. Ummm that i know, fireworks cant do that
    nfell2009 likes this.
  7. It would just be plain dumb to have fireworks to be supporter only its a item in game made for everyone not just people the support, though I do see why tnt is supporter only.
  8. Fireworks are just a cool effect. So thinking about it it should be something for every player.
    penfoldex and BilboBaggins23 like this.
  9. 9139/Paradise Wild Town - Having a massive firework show on New Years! Christmas is a maybe if they are around then.

Its safe explosion and fire cant be started with them, they only go up by using dispensers and not sideways etc.
  10. I'm gonna go with.... No. I don't think it would be fair to limit celebration because some people want to upgrade but are now allowed to/ can't afford it. Plus, I agree with whoever said that they are resource consuming, it would be kind of worthless just to make them to aggravate people.
    battmeghs likes this.
  11. Unlucky for you:( im in the computer rooms in my school around 4-5 hours a week and get to do cool stuff
    nfell2009 likes this.
  12. the fire works aren't at all noisy.... they are hardly loud.. i think everyone will be just fine.
  13. I think people would ;eave empire for that :( i would be really dissapointed if EMC did this :(
  14. you should make it so that only your the people in your res can hear it
    battmeghs likes this.
  15. and, how do you get one of those voting thingys?
  16. Expect if some members start acting like old men "Get Off my Lawn Darn Punks with you sound makers'
    battmeghs and mba2012 like this.
  17. I reckon yeah it'd attract more supporters having it as an iron supporter+ perk however unlike TNT they can't destroy mass amounts of blocks. Another factor is that Fireworks aren't exactly free... So people probably won't be spamming fireworks all around you every 2 seconds. I'd prefer it being a non supporter item however I suppose it can't hurt to limit it to supporters ;)
  18. Considering how quiote they are you would really hear it that far outside your residence anyhow, on top of that it wouldn't really be possible to code that into EMC as pretty much all things to do with sounds are client side. obviously the server sends the message to the client to say this item is here in and whatnot to make the client make the sounds but limiting the amount of blocks would be impossible...
  19. What do you mean? This?

If so copy the following code and paste it in your signature:
    Code:
    [url=https://minestatus.net/14873-empire-minecraft][img]https://minestatus.net/14873-empire-minecraft-multi-server/image/original.png[/img][/url]
  20. what does the code do