Fireworks

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by Roslyn, Dec 9, 2012.

?

Good Idea?

Yes 26 vote(s) 32.1%
No 19 vote(s) 23.5%
Waffle Copter 36 vote(s) 44.4%
  1. I haven't been following updates lately. I just wait for a staff discussion to hear the new updates :D

However, this one is pretty interesting. I'm curious how it could impact server performance. Seems pretty intensive.
  2. Except for the fact that any item that is supporter only, usually do major damage to stuff. Fireworks, do NOTHING. By making them a supporter perk, you're taking away its main purpose, for use on New Years, away from the majority of EMC.
  3. Wow. thanks for pointing that out... I didn't notice that it was for new years... (No Sarcasm)
  4. If they are going to limit things just cause of sounds, then i think they should limit the wither first. Not only can everyone hear it (as of last i remember), but it also causes damage. More damage than fireworks do.
  5. Well, I don't know much about the topic, but I can tell you the only plausible poll answer is Waffle Copter.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  6. I think you could probably make a cool business out of selling firework and setting them off if only supporters can use them! But then its abit tight on non-supporters...:p
  7. Fireworks do not destroy things, purely cosmetic...

So don't worry they will not be nerfed on EMC unless something drastic comes up.
  8. Dont believe this. It will likely be blocked, as the new item will put a spark into the economy, and we all know that Aikar will not accept that. =P
  9. and theres the "something drastic comes up".

cant believe I forgot that.
    PRO_G4NGST4, mba2012 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  10. Fireworks? :eek:
  11. Aye, the kind that gets thrown through church windows on the 12th of July.
    If you get this joke, I greet you, my fellow Northern Irish person.
  12. I'm not northern Irish. In Spain we don't usually throw fireworks out the church windows though
    mba2012 likes this.
  13. I thought you were British.
  14. British? No, I come from Northern Ireland, though I don't identify as any nationality. I see nationality as divisive.
    But let's not derail the thread, okay?
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  15. Just cause he was imperialistic in the past doesnt mean he is British...:p
  16. I just want to say, are we just going to let supporters use them just because of the noise?
    mba2012 likes this.
  17. But fireworks won't be a supporter feature, right? Because if they will, I guess I'll leave EMC and light them in my dirt singleplayer house.
    penfoldex, 72Volt, jkjkjk182 and 2 others like this.
  18. It can be abused.
    Dangerous, really dangerous.
    It can make sounds.
    TNT?
    No.
    Note block?
    No.
    Fireworks?
    No.
    It's the Internet.
    Pull the plug!
    Now!
    Chascarrillo and tinkerbell28 like this.
  19. Yeah, a perk for all supporters :) Maybe replacing the being able to log into full server slot (unofficially) :D
    mba2012 and southpark347 like this.
  20. Yea, i am so picturing someone light it off and it hitting a different res and catching it on fire, or even in the wild where it starts a forest fire.