[Finished] Golden Temple by Hasorko

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Hasorko, Jan 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's been torn down.
  2. After a quick test, this is correct.
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  3. I guess you don't need to be informed to think you know it all.
  4. Though not for the money reason but only for destruction my argument stays valid. You could try to prove me wrong by explaining to me why my res was taken down and never used, when not for destructive reason only. Afterwards you can come with that kind of comment to confront me again.
    MR2R2M likes this.
  5. For all you know, someone claimed it, used it, and then unclaimed it and moved servers when their friend moved servers. While some people don't have good intentions, most do.
  6. Derelict policy or not, I think we should be less ignorant about our public-luring builds, like this temple (and District 64 buildings for that matter), as they are used in our ''Promo Video's''.

We could use some more Epic build protection, and sure, as ICC said, this is all about ''favoring'' some things over others, but in this case it's more about caring for the EMC treasure of epic buildings/builders.
  7. If someone cares enough about their build, and has a good reason, they can always apply for the regular derelict protection.
  8. Once again though. We have the tools in place to protect things like this. In this case the person who owned it, simply left EMC for many months and didn't alert us of it. It would take a simple message, which the person knew to do, but simply "didn't agree with". We can't control if people like a rule or decide to follow it, but also can't be looked down on when they choose not to.

Also, a lot of people make promo videos, and some would argue that if we protect ONE thing in a youtube video, we should protect them all...which of course would be overwhelming and can't make sense in this type of environment.
    PenguinDJ, Apocryphan and jkjkjk182 like this.
  9. You should probably learn the rules before trying to change them, the argument isnt about why they took it, its about the derelict policy, and you should probably READ it before you try and argue it, you lose credibilty arguing things that are false, quit trying to change what you dont even understand, and if they claimed your res and left it blank, maybe you should ask them instead, because i could care less how 'epic' it was, you didnt care about it enough until it was gone, otherwise you'd have done what was needed in order to prevent this.

If you haven't realized it yet, its your own fault.
  10. Do you have a mouse in your pocket? Whos 'we' and why are you as ignorant as them?
  11. Are you here to start a fight with every single person on this thread? Stop being so offensive. Everyone has another opinion about this, let it rest. It happened, Everyone thinks the other person is wrong.

We = EMC, as in, our C o m m u n i t y, which you are trying to overrun with a steamroller... You've made your point...
  12. I have more res of the same quality. I will not take meassures to safe them either. I do care alot about my res. But if EMC decides for a policy where they get removed I stop caring about EMC. Thats why there is no need to take counter meassures.
    MR2R2M likes this.

13. So you call the whole community ignorant for having rules? And what do you mean by the steam roller comment? Im not trying to be offensive, but people need to learn to be responsible for themselves, emc isnt a babysitting company, think of it this way, if you dont change the oil in your car, and your engine blows up, is it the dealerships fault for not telling you to change it every 3000 miles or yours for disregarding what you couldve done to prevent it?
  14. I Didn't say anything about finding our community ignorant for having rules, I said you barge in right over everyones opinion to prove you're right. He knows he should be responsible for himself, now Let It REST. Noone said anything about a ''babysitting'' company.
    PenguinDJ, THE_LEGEND4 and MR2R2M like this.
  15. Ok sure, no point in arguing anyways, everything has a purpose, and i didnt even give my opinion about the derelict policy, opinions are worthless in a debate.
    tinkerbell28 likes this.
  16. Both of you.
    Stop arguing.
    I don't care who started it, but it needs to stop.
    You be might get forum banned and we don't want that.
    So please stop :)
  17. Regardless, i am sorry you lost all that time, effort and especially gold, that would feel like being uber griefed, then covered in lava syrup, like a melted grief sundae, topped with hate sprinkles... so so sorry
  18. And a TnT cherry on top :D

EDIT: Man I'm soulless... Sorry alots :(
  19. I'm going to lock this thread since we all know what happened. Harorko, again, we're sorry you didn't contact us to save your residence. However, you have to realize the irony in you complaining about this. It's kind of sad that you are insulting the helpful staff who helped you SO many times when you asked for it, with no question. In fact, YOU personally asked and had us delete handfuls of other people's residences to build your residences, and many of those you were watching like a hawk and had them removed ON day 10.

I wish you the best of luck in wherever your Minecraft career takes you from here and hope you can hopefully find a staff as caring as you had here to help you with your future projects. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.