Find the Rubber Ducky!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by 607, Jun 26, 2015.

?

Do you have one or multiple rubber duckies?

Yes. 95 vote(s) 60.1%
No. 63 vote(s) 39.9%
  1. It makes me happy to know that it isn't being guessed because it's hard, not because people don't feel like it :D
  2. However, if you view it at full size and go through it, I think this one should definitely be recognisable, even by the people who couldn't see the one in the leaves... :rolleyes:
  3. That's what I was doing, but I guess I'm just not very good with this one! :p

EDIT: Remember you can always combine posts, too. You posted twice in the space of a minute :p
  4. I know that, you don't need to tell me... :p When I do that, I've usually thought about it for some time, as it often gets my like to post ratio down, too, so I don't want to do it unnecessarily ;)
  5. If you know that then you don't need to double post, you can just edit the first one because it's within a minute of itself :confused: The ratio isn't a competition, by the way :p I'm just saying that you can always edit if you're just adding to a previous post, and you say you know but you still didn't do it! :rolleyes:
    607 likes this.
  6. Okay, this is getting off-topic, but I don't mind, as it's my own topic ;) But what's the problem with double-posting?
    I haven't heard a good argument yet! :rolleyes:
    (all the eyes, I see them rolling! :eek:)
  7. Because spam, and some people do it to boost post count which seems silly but oh well, you're right, it's off-topic now :)

But I still can't find that duck! I've looked all over, I must be missing something, I'm sure it's easy to find but I'm just not looking in the right places! :p
    607 likes this.
  8. this discussion made more unnessicary (<-- how do you spell that :3) posts then one single (accidental) double post :3
    Anyways, I found it :D!
    Is it clear enough?
    Patr1cV and 607 like this.
  9. I thought I'd mention it while making a comment that was on-topic, and thought it would be received well, but since it was not, then there you get the conversation :) Necessary/Unnecessary*

Good job on finding it though, I can see the head popping over now, but there's not a lot of it that I can see visibly! Explains why I didn't see it :p
  10. Nice, haas, you're good with these! :)
    (I'm not at a pc at the moment, I'll reward your CP later ;))
  11. This is one of my favourites, taken a while ago, but it might be difficult :D
    Rhyblet and nltimv like this.
  12. This one is kinda hard to see though, because in the tube it is a bit dark and the sun makes the grass at the end a bit bright :3.
    Patr1cV likes this.
  13. Yup, that's part of the design ;) I thought a lot about the execution after I got this idea, and I love the result :D
    If you can't see anything inside the tube while you want to, you could try upping the contrast of your monitor.
  14. Hint: The floor is lava.

15. concrete is like magma right? :rolleyes:
    Patr1cV likes this.
  16. Nope, sorry, that's not it ;)
    Should I post the answer tomorrow?
  17. ow.....

Ay waz sow sjur :(
    Patr1cV likes this.
  18. Did you know what "The Floor is Lava" means? It's an elementary school game that has a different name in Dutch.
  19. 607 likes this.