Films you would like to see in cinema

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 607, Oct 26, 2020.

?

How often have you gone to a cinema, in your life?

Never. 0 vote(s) 0.0%
One to ten times. 5 vote(s) 26.3%
Eleven to twenty-five times. 2 vote(s) 10.5%
Over twenty-five times. 12 vote(s) 63.2%
  1. Thanks, I did not know that! :)
    You can do more with it, I suppose, with cartoon animation. I was thinking of I Just Can't Wait to Be King 1994 vs 2019 when writing the comment (the latter also being animated, of course, but more realistically).
    DaybreakerMC likes this.
  2. I just listened to Vuelie with my small speakers turned up a lot... that did make me want to watch Frozen in cinema, indeed. :D
    Not as grand of an opening as The Lion King or How to Train Your Dragon, perhaps... but it is great!
  3. Might as well bump this thread, I think it was a nice one that could get some more responses. :) I still stand by my post, and don't think I have anything to add to it. However, why I'm here:
    In March the Rotterdam Philharmonic Orchestra is going to show Frozen with the score played live. I was interested in this, because it would be somewhat like a cinema experience, having a big screen, and I really enjoy live music. However, I think I'll let it go, because tickets are of course expensive, and the score to Frozen really isn't so special. Then I saw "after the success of The Lion King", and I thought "Oh no, did I miss this? D:", because that score is amazing, and I would've loved to see that. But it was the 2019 version. :rofl: :lmao: That probably has great music too (I honestly haven't listened to it), but... yeah, I never cared for that version, and nothing I've heard people say about it increased my interest.
  4. I'm here to let you all know that a remastered version of Titanic (1997) is currently in theatres!
    I'm not intending to see it myself, despite its greatness, because it's a bit too intense for me; I prefer family-friendly films. I'm sure there are many people who missed it (for example because they weren't old enough or even alive yet) when it was originally in theatres, though, so if you're going to see it now: enjoy! :D One of three films to win a record amount of 11 Oscars...