Filming Of Enraged Zombies / Nether Hounds (11/27/13)

Discussion in 'Empire News' started by IcecreamCow, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Just saying guys, dont bring your best armor or anything. These guys are incredibly tough and if ICC is spawning in hundreds of enraged zombies and hounds.... expect to die alot even with god armor equipped
  2. Why does it have to be at 8:30 in the morning for me? :(
  3. Great, another spectacular awesome movie! :p
    I'll try to come, but no promises.
    CoDe4RiDeR likes this.
  4. Im going to to try to be there sounds like loads of fun!
  5. Errr, tried getting on smp6 earlier and got the login error...
  6. Which error? bad login?
  7. Yeah the "Failed to Login: Bad Login" error
  8. well the mojang servers were fixed for that
    tried restarting minecraft?
  9. Yeah, I had restarted mc twice but still got the errors...
  10. Bumping to give more an opportunity to make it! :D
  11. Yay for tomorrow being the first day of Thanksgiving Break.
  12. Can i come using nothing but the turkey slicer?(lol) or sniping on a ledge?

also, if we die, do we get our stuff back?
    or are u taking it.
    U should also probably write on the wiki that the nether hounds spawn zombie pigmen with full iron armor (it is true).
  13. It will most likely be a free for all, don't bring your best items, expect to die.. A LOT. :D
  14. IcecreamCow isn't going to take your items as profit, this is just a free for all thing. If you die, anyone can pick up your stuff, and they may or may not give it back to you if you ask. You can come with anything you like, but good gear is NOT recommended.

No idea where you heard that thing about that netherhounds spawning pigman, I'm pretty sure that isn't true. Iron armored pigmen can spawn natually.
    maxthegreat2 likes this.
  15. really? I witnessed my friends attack some nether hounds, and then a zombie pigman with full iron armor spawned right there.
  16. Just bring a stick and 10k rupees. The nether hounds will be no threat. :)
  17. I don't expect to die... already did...
  18. Too bad egging them doesn't work anymore. :rolleyes:
    607, xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and DeadPresident like this.
  19. How long till this? Couple of hours right?