February 2015: Show Your Love!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Feb 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Very sweet. <3 Now I need a screenshot on EMC for it to be counted for the contest. =P
    Gearmaster09 and jkjkjk182 like this.
  2. Me +Bae.png

I love my bae. Yeah. Straight up, I think she's a really cool person and I have no idea what I would do during the short 40 minute lunch break we have at school if it wasn't for her and I chilling together and chatting, or when I get home and I have nothing to do, so I'll FaceTime her and talk about our days. I chose this image because sometimes I'll let her play on my alt, cadenwoman2002. Who doesn't love someone surprises you at your front door without notice with churros and plays Minecraft with you at 9:00 PM on a school night, when I should be studying for the huge math test tomorrow?

Plus, who doesn't love alts when you're playing FireFloor :p
  3. I love my dog. It protects me, loves me and eats any rotten flesh i get. I have owned this dog since i first logged in on the server. I love him and he loves me:oops:.

Attached Files:

4. This horse I'm on is called "Speedy." I love him because he's speedy! 2015-02-08_18.58.02.png
  5. I love EMC because it got me to where I am today and has affected my building styles :) and I get to show off my builds ;) and play my way :D

EDIT: are alts allowed?

6. One per account so yeah
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.

7. I love custom EMC items, especially Dragon Stones/Fragments
  8. I live my God bow because i had too change 8 chest full of cane into paper to get it

Attached Files:

9. 2015-02-08_14.13.40.png
    One thing I love in Minecraft/EMC (even in real life) is paper. Paper is love, Paper is life! In minecraft, if you have paper you can trade it for emeralds and with emerald you can be rich. In real life, the last thing you dont want to be empty when your in the toilet is .... not other than paper !

You can sell your paper at the vault you see just there on the pic. At smp8 /v 17040.
  10. I love love (cupids bow in my hotbar) :p 2015-02-08_20.11.31.png
  11. I love poorly edited pictures because... Because I can.
    2015-02-08_11.10.24.png
  12. My love Charlotte and I preparing to go exploring. She always has my back.
    (alain1087 and Charlotte)

2015-02-08_14.13.35.png
  13. diamonds.png

I love diamonds.
    Why? Hmm because of their shininess, usefulness and their worth :D
  14. EMCVALENTINESEVENT.png

This is the first time I actually have posted a picture in my 1000 days! Why couldn't I see the upload file button:eek: Also it took me like 30 minutes to get this working xD Wait... I hope it works :( Anyway my biggest EMC goal has almost always been collecting one of each EMC item :) As you can see there is a entire other section to my left xD You can check it out on smp5, res 10695, surface teleporter, on top of the magical chicken cube. :) I like being steve but it auto changed and I don't know how to fix it so I just use one of my old heads and armor
  15. I love my complete inability to use or sell most of my promos for anything besides sticking them on a wall, including my unused orebuster that I've had for probably around a year or so, my five cupid's bows from last year and my dirt destroying ticking tock that I use only to see what time it is. Clearly, I make the most out of every single promo (sarcasm for those who need to know). The only items in that that I actually use are my Emergency Snow Clearing Device, my other Orebuster and Valens occasionally for breeding... The one thing that isn't shown is my favorite horse which I got from the Utopia wastelands the other day with surprisingly high stats (and is still waiting for a name...). So yeah, I love the fact that EMC does all these promos and I love the fact that I hoard stuff too much to actually use the promos for anything.

What I don't love is that I can't directly post the picture in as it's too long of a message apparently. 2015-02-08_14.33.28.png

16. I love my residence snow golems because I get lots of free snow in a safe environment. Every time I shovel their tracks, I laugh in the face of the creepers that are sitting around blowing themselves up because I'm not there to do it for them. I doubt my snowmen like me much, though, because I tend to enslave them trap them in little cobble cubes in order to get their precious droppings. You might say it's a love-skate relationship. :p
  17. Mormo the witch and I. I love how she always has a good potion, to throw at the back of my head.
    witch.png (alr1987 and Mormo)

18. I love my potion-making machine because (A), I've gotten tons of tasty drinks from it so far, and (B), it kind of has sentimental value to me since it was designed by Apocryphan, one of the first and best friends I've made on the Empire. :)
  19. I love SMP8.
    I couldn't possibly pick one screenshot, of all that madness, so I'm just linking the whole thread.
    Stay weird, my friends.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.