Faster way to alert mods

Discussion in 'Suggestion Box Archives' started by penfoldex, Oct 24, 2012.

1. I'm not saying the report system is bad, I'm just saying we could use an emergency command for REALLY important griefings, PvP, etc. It was mainly just an idea I had and I felt that it could help, but didn't need to be implanted unless people felt the same way.
  2. open again
    one more purpose
    just pulling your leg one more
    one more for kicks
    -.. --- . ... / .- .--. .--. . .- .-.. / - .... . / .-- .-. --- -. --. / .-- .- -.-- / .- -. -.. / .-. .- --. . ... / .- -... --- ..- - / --- ...- . .-. / .- / - .... .-. . .- -.. / .-- .. - .... / .-- .- .-.. .-.. / --- ..-. / - . -..- - .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- .- -. -.. / .-- . / .- .-. . / .- .-.. .-.. / ... .... . . .--. / .-.. --- .-..
  3. well like previously stated. Everyone will believe that their report is an emergency. Which will in turn clog that system. And we will have the exact same scenario. And I would not blame them, if someone is doing something against the rules and they deem that it is an emergency that, that person be taken care of, who are we to deny that? So the best course of action is to keep all reports on an equal field. Because while griefing in the wild, and pvp'ing may be a big issue for you, someone swearing or spamming in the town's chat might be a bigger issue to someone else. We can not prioritize things like this in such a large community, because we all have priorities, and we try to cater to them all equally.
    bonzd67 and penfoldex like this.
  4. Can't argue with that. ;)
  5. ... .. - . / -... .- -. .-.-.- / ..-. --- .-. . ...- . .-. /
  6. -- .- -.- . ... / .- / - .... .-. . .- -.. / .- -... --- ..- - / . -- -.-. / .. ... / ..-. .- .-.. .-.. .. -. --. / - .... . -. / -- .- -.- . ... / -- -.-- / --- .-- -. / ... . .-. ...- . .-. / .- -. -.. / ... .- -.-- ... / --. --- .. -. --. / -... . / .... ..- -. -.. .-. . -.. / - .. -- . ... / -... . - - . .-. / - .... .- -. / . -- -.-. .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- .-.-.- -- --- -. - .... / .-.. .- - . .-. / --- -. .-.. -.-- / -- . / --- -. / .. - / ..-. --- .-. . ...- . .-. / .- .-.. --- -. .
    chickeneer likes this.
  7. Could use a plugin that allows mods to be alerted when a player is slain by another player, both in-game and in square. Just a thought.
  8. The problem is you can't kill a player. A player can burn to death or be pushed into lava, both are technically natural deaths..
    theenigmaparadox likes this.
  9. Ya it sounded very sarcastic to me lol
  10. ...true...
    bonzd67 likes this.
  11. You ain't gettin mine....lol
    margaritte and theenigmaparadox like this.
  12. It would lead to *Ahem* Prank calls.
  13. I could only imagine.... lol
  14. I would be curious to see who got pranked the most. Heck, I may just add a line to see what happens :eek:
  15. That would be a awesome contest, if they don't stop after the contest is over, just warn them.
    I wonder who would get pranked the most, too.
  16. /report - Problem solved
  17. Someone didn't read what the whole thread was about...
  18. yeah, I just saw that post xD