Farewell, my friends.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by jonions, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Sad to hear that but I wish you all the best in RL.
    We at the LLO will remember you as a true and good member and you are always welcome there.
  2. I owe it to you secret for getting me where I'm at in emc. Never forget the things you did to help get me there . See you star side.
    SecretAznEks likes this.
  3. You will Be back... They always Come back, I know from experience! Trust me, as i only Just returned...
  4. Then Change your sig
  5. Err no SMP4 FTW!! No noobs on there :p
  6. What he said
    margaritte likes this.
  7. Secret, oh Secret, oh Secret.

You're going to be missed greatly buddy. I remember our first time on SMP2 together, every day for what... 6 weeks? Fun times. You're probably one of the oldest mates I have on here. Anyways. I'll miss you, you will be probably the biggest loss to EMC so far but we're still here - but yeah, I will miss you and good luck! :D
    SecretAznEks and Dwight5273 like this.
  8. Farewell Secret. Good luck with everything you're doing in life and enjoy it :)
  9. Thanks for all the goodbye wishes, everyone. It means a lot, and maybe I will visit again someday.
  10. They allways come back... ALLWAYS
    hayjam likes this.
  11. I will truly miss you. Good luck in the future, and I hope to see you maybe return one day. :)
  12. Oh don't worry, you will...
  13. I'm not. I can't...

Just, bye ;(
  14. NO! you can't leave!

(what I should of said) good bye old friend :(
  15. im not on that list :eek:
  16. I add people as I think of them. My memory is absolutely horrible.
  17. I feel ya bro.
  18. Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah Woah...Woah! I am your neighbor xD

EDIT: Not on teh list, and Im on every day lol
  19. Another great member leaves because they are washed away in the waves of real life stuff. Good luck in life :)

Also, I wish I had Asian blood :mad: I have irish, spanish, welsh and Mexican blood and I live in England. But my favourite continent is Asia. GOD Y U NO MAKE ME ASIAN? xD
    penfoldex and mba2012 like this.
  20. It's been nice knowing ya secret. I've known you literally since I joined basically. Good luck with whatever your gonna do