Farewell, my friends.

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by jonions, Aug 26, 2012.

1. Dear penfoldex,
    I never really knew you well outside of the LLO. I remember when you joined, I think you might have been trying to make some kind of dirt rail around the outpost, but it was taken down eventually. Maybe that wasn't you, whatever. The only other contact I've really had with you was on the forums. I remember sitting on that hill, eating chips in peace on our lawn chairs...
    Hope you have a good time both in EMC and in life.
  2. Ah…the dirt rail. You did offer to show me to the LLO, but you were driving to your camp. Thanks Secret. EMC and I will miss you. Bye. (*crunch crunch* chips *crunch crunch*)
    zulu9, xI_LIKE_A_PIGx and NINJATTILA like this.
  3. You've got to be kidding me...
  4. He clearly says he is not kidding you here...

5. If I told you it would make me cry to see you go forever, would it make a difference? D:

Haha, just kidding. It's been a pleasure having you in the community and hope that sometime you are able to find time to come back. :)
  6. Aww, don't cry. Don't worry, I'll be around in-game for a couple days to finish 3003. I might come back sometime, but no guarantees.
    penfoldex likes this.
  7. Don't forget coming and seeing me and shade and our 3 king kingdom too :D
    SecretAznEks likes this.
  8. You know, we should host a goodbye party for Secret.
    NINJATTILA likes this.
  9. Yup, gonna miss you, Secret! We didn't play that much together, but it was always fun when we did. See you on the forums, and hopefully in-game sometimes. Best of luck to you, you're a cool guy and an epic minecrafter :D
  10. I have your voice, and shall cherish it forever. >=D
  11. *Puts Secret's voice and face in a secret vault run by asians....*
  12. and heres a video for you because you are Leaving EMC

*You walking away from EMC ;)
  13. Noooooo Who's gonna be my Jungle Neighbor? Who's gonna help me and Dwight when we have to spend hours mining obsidian? xD
    Dwight5273 likes this.
  14. Goodbye my friend and have a great adventure in your life
  15. Secret just remember that if you come back there is a spot in Miner Co. for you as I have said perviously. And thanks for the mention. Good luck with everything!
  16. Goodbye, Secret, it was awesome to have you on the forums here :)
    _Stads_ likes this.
  17. You won't be forgotten! Well you ever actually being here may be kept a secret!
    mba2012 and marknaaijer like this.
  18. I never knew you outside the forums or maybe once In LLO but all the best in the future :)
    marknaaijer likes this.
  19. Now we need ourselves another snow white creeper. :(
    SoulPunisher and marknaaijer like this.
  20. You were definitely a very cherished member to the LLO, and to EMC in general. I will propose a drop party in your name.
    Have a nice life :).

Regards,
    Luke4214