extend town size

Discussion in 'The Suggestion Box' started by aletrisrex, Oct 12, 2022.

1. We3_MPO likes this.
  2. I disagree about removing the derelict policy. Perhaps it should be extended to 60 days for older players, unless of course they're a supporter or permanently protected. I'd also like to see permanent protection as a post-service gift for all retired staff (not just developers and senior staff/admins), but not removed.

I agree about expanding the towns outwards, though! If we ever have the activity that we did back in 2015, we're almost inevitably going to have a shortage of open residences, given that we have more permanently protected residences now than before. I know that we would need either to change some existing residence numbers or to add new sets, though. We could just add second sets of residence numbers, though!
  3. First point doesn't make sense, and as to your second point, that's essentially never going to happen...so the current cycle of people's builds being wiped (which discourages them from returning, thus further killing the server) continues...

Take a flight around town and see how many empty plots there are
    UltiPig and We3_MPO like this.
  4. It should be the opposite. Town should shrink every month, with plots owned by active players moved towards the town spawn. Any plot outside the new border gets converted to lava.
    UltiPig and sonicol like this.
  5. This doesn't make sense. I like where I am and I chose it because of my neighbor.
    UltiPig and We3_MPO like this.
  6. Your neighbor is just waiting for you to go derelict. Never know who to trust.
    UltiPig and farmerguyson like this.
  7. Hah, I've had permanent dereliction protection for a while now, same with my neighbor. I don't have anything special on the reses got it just in case I forgot to vote for awhile.
    We3_MPO and JesusPower2 like this.
  8. ofc
    look at the town
    u see claimable plots? that's plot from old ppls who has affected by delerict policy auto system
    it trigger, mark deleict plot as claimable once it has reach below limit, and once new ppl joins, they did not know that's old ppl's deleict plot

New ppl =>dedicate => deleict =>plot wipe reverse for new ppl

which reasons u like about delerict policy?
  9. I was suggesting 60 days for older players without permanent protection. I was also suggesting permanent protection for retired staff. I'm sorry that I wasn't clear! I edited my post to clear that up.
    UltiPig and 607 like this.