Expansion to Blue Ribbon Hotel to Four Lots!

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by ignoramoose, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Sry was gonna donate more but i bought something for 11.5 k :(
  2. what is worth 11.5k
  3. i bought a grinder few hours ago :cool: automatic
  4. someone griefed mine :(
  5. Sad :(
  6. I've got a couple extra blaze spawners on utopia. They don't have anything setup, but they could be used if you need them.
  7. Oh... my... god. This makes me so happy :)
    Now I can finally get a penthouse suite there. Reserve the biggest one for me, please? Don't worry, I can pay :)
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  8. Seeing as I like even numbers, AND I want to be on top, I donated 30k more. ( yea Nole, I'm back in)
  9. Hooray! Biscuitboy donated 1002 rupees! And ImParanoid donated 30k!!! That puts I'm Paranoid in the lead. Once again updating the first post :)

ImParanoid has donated a total of 40000 rupees
    Biscuitboy has donated a total of 38602 rupees
    Nole has donated a total of 38601 rupees
    Migueldemesa has donated a total of 2000 rupees
  10. Technically the winner of the bid will get first dibs (since we are way over the penthouse price), but right now we're looking at 8 mega penthouses for sure (and I'll reserve you one). Depends on how we do the rest what will happen. If you want the dragon egg in your room (for at least the first few weeks), you'll have to win :)

Out of curiousity, would anyone want more than 2 bedrooms in the penthouses? Just wanted to get an idea, it might change my designs.

For the people who are going to get a mega penthouse, I've already come up with several unique choices you'll get to specify when its built. Once the rooms are built, I'll leave out the options until you choose. More info once the rooms are finished!
  11. donated 5k
    migueldemesa and krysyyjane9191 like this.
  12. The sandstone is coming along nicely!!! Thanks everyone for the donations!

Nole has donated a total of 43601 rupees
    ImParanoid has donated a total of 40000 rupees
  13. So, seeing as I dont really want to risk donating anymore D:. Do I still get a penthouse? :)

Edit-- donated 5000 more.
  14. I'd say you've more than paid for a penthouse. :) Though it's highest donator gets priority.
  15. I would just like to say....
    OH MY GOD. HOW DO YOU GUYS EVEN RAISE THAT MUCH?
    EDIT: go knock nole off imparanoid! :3
  16. dont try me
  17. O, I'm trying. :) I'm representing that a non-supporter can donate more then a supporter!
  18. how much u donate?
  19. I'm up to 45k.
  20. You guys are crazy!!!

ImParanoid has donated a total of 45000 rupees
    Nole has donated a total of 43601 rupees