Everyone read! [Closed]

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Marshmallow369, May 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sorry man, get well soon! :)
  2. Dang thats crazy man.
  3. What a trooper! I'm glad things are looking up for you! Also, I honor you for standing up to that man (even though he had a lethal weapon). My prayers to you, my friend!
    Ark_Warrior1 likes this.
  4. Chances are I will take bullets for brothers at arms some time in my life :p
  5. You literally took a bullet for her, well 3 for that matter, and that is the most amazing thing I have heard in a while.
  6. And the DC if diamonds are coming just after I die (not from this)
  7. Nice to see you back, not much in town. more widlernbess so not sure whats happening there.
    Hard to descripe after reading what i think.
  8. So I am not sure how being shot gives you a pseudo-euphoric state...but okay!
  9. Wow...
    I want to commend you for this, but I'm not sure how to...
    607 likes this.
  10. Hope you get better and feel good soon :)
  11. Medications and other things.
    Olaf_C likes this.
  12. Mad respect bro, you should be honed as a hero!!! Hope you feel better soon.
  13. Get well soon :)
  14. Shots fired, Respect earned.
    I hope you'll get well soon!
  15. Get well soon! Also, you have earned my respect!
  16. What's special amount Marsh as a member of EMC, other than the fact he literary took and survived gunfire?
    607 likes this.
  17. I have a lot of respect for standing up for your girlfriend like that, and I doubt you would lie about something like that, but I do not recommend talking about this. My respect level for you is over 9000, but assault and gun violence are heavy subjects. I am not saying you are lying (trust me, i believe you and have been through a similar situation), but be aware of your audience. I have met kids on this server as young as 9.

Otherwise, I am glad to call you a friend. You recognize your flaws, stand up for those in need, and apologize when you make a mistake. I hope that the man gets what he deserves, and you can get out of the hospital as soon as possible. I am glad I am able to work with you on future projects. I used to be near Detroit, and got the second hand crime around my area. I know violence, and I feel your pain. I am sorry that you had to go through that, and nobody should. When I was younger, I had to go on an anti-depressant due to some life problems. I had some hallucinations for about 1 week, and had mood swings for about a month. This resulted in bad behavior which got me my first major ban (temp ban 2 days). If you need a shoulder to lean on, or someone to talk to, send me a private message. I am glad you are getting better, and I hope the criminal gets what he deservers :).
  18. Great respect to you mate, you are very brave and I am glad we have players like you on the empire. :) Get well soon. Cheers.
    Defluxer likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.