[Event] Wardles 1 year DP!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by WardleDeBoss, May 1, 2016.

?

How many years have you been on EMC?

Under a year 18 vote(s) 28.6%
1 Year 19 vote(s) 30.2%
2 Years 4 vote(s) 6.3%
2+ Years 22 vote(s) 34.9%
  1. That's too late for me, but I hope it'll go well and you'll have fun! :)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. Awesome!
    I hope you can come! :3
  3. Aww shame! Thanks :)
    607 likes this.
  4. Im not sure what Im doing on 1st August. In the holidays I normally go out with friends, but I would certainly love to celebrate this very special moment with you. I can always help you with stuff to, as we are good friends right? :D
  5. Yay! All the help i am really looking for right now is donations, if i do need anything i will let you know :D
  6. For anyone who is wondering i have just passed the 300 day mark! My 1 year is getting closer! :-D
  7. Okie :3
  8. Due to me being permabanned and being allowed back to the Empire and all my things lost I may have to DELAY the event as I will have to get new donations and a new party res.
    If I can get this done in time the event wont have to be delayed. If there is any confusion in this I am very sorry but I will do my best! :D
  9. I have only been on like 141 days,! Congrats on your one year!! :D
    ShelLuser likes this.
  10. Is it easy to create a poll on the forums?
  11. Yes! When posting a thread look at the bottom where it says "Create A Poll"
    ShelLuser, 607 and TheKutesyKiraboo like this.
  12. i will be there
  13. Great! Hope to see you there!
    No problem! Happy to help :)
  14. Where do you want donations to go or are you still needing donations?
  15. Aye, checked the calendar.. School ;-; but Happy Birthday!!
  16. Ill be there if i have a move flag on the res :)
  17. I am desperate for donations, If you have anything just PM me on the forums and I can pick them up!
    Aw! (Its my 1 year on EMC not my birthday xD)
  18. Sorry to everyone who was coming but I'm afraid I will have to move the event to a later date. The res isn't fully setup yet as I was banned and need a little more time to get things ready. The event will not be cancelled. Just moved. The date will be announced when the res is setup.

Thanks.

~WardleDeBoss