[EVENT] Wacky Wild Wednesdays!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Lol my computer decided to freeze at question 16 so I missed 50% of it, :/
  2. I think what she's specifically talking about is the zoom feature that OptiFine has.
  3. Which I did in fact point out, and I do in fact believe that zoom does not give an advantage.
  4. I like this word, I'm going to start using it. :p
  5. For the umpteenth time that never gets old and for the skeleteenth time I had so much fun ;)
  6. Sorry i won't be able to make it. I really like the recent promo, though!
  7. I'm gonna make this since 2 of my favorite staffs are in it <3 ;)
    Eviltoade likes this.
  8. may I ask what you do at this event?
  9. Hmm, I'm coming!! This seems fun! :D :D
  10. I will try to make it :)
  11. I take a word and draw what that word is, to the best of my ability, and the crowd guesses what it is that I am drawing. First person to guess correctly wins each round.
  12. I am gonna try to make it again :)
  13. The one day I go out to eat...
  14. Oh god it's art. I DIDN'T STUDY! D:
  15. Thread got red text... :O
  16. Death is back for a vengence lol
  17. SO yeah... This is one of "those" comments :D

In another thread I outed a few critical comments about new players and such. I still stand behind the concerns I raised but... One of my comments was (a somewhat literal quote): "When was the last time you went out of town during an event?". I like to think to know better than assuming that my comment might have triggered something (though I suppose I'll never know) but I do strongly believe in credit where credit's due. And when I'm wrong... I'm wrong.

Slvr was the first with her really cool End event, and now we get a nice death event :) Now, I don't always participate in events, but don't think that I don't like or respect them. I do: plenty of players enjoy them and have fun, so what's there not to like?

So yeah, wanted to share. Kudo's! And I'll probably have to rethink a few made comments :)
    Tbird1128 likes this.
  18. Lol, definitely a coincidence, or you're over-thinking it.
    We're resetting the wastelands tomorrow. It just sounded like the perfect time to blow them up =P
    ShelLuser likes this.
  19. Oh, heads are going to roll... I mean come off!:D
  20. Thanks, but I still love what you're doing here! :)