[EVENT] Wacky Wild Wednesdays!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Hole in One...
    *glances around*
    *slowly begins doing finger exercises to activate their Ultra-Insane Falcon Speed (patent pending)*
  2. Sounds fun...
    But... What is Hole In One?
  3. Krysyy asks a trivia question and people scramble (usually to Google) to find the correct answer. The first person to get it correct gets to jump into a 1x1 water pool from 100+ blocks up. If they make it in the water, they get a prize.
  4. :O I'm in.
  5. Nah I can't do Hole in One if my life depended on it.

Sean has this one.
  6. Tonight's event prizes are my PvP Heads.

If you think you are up to the challenge, then meet me there. We'll be going into multiple arenas. Those that deal the deadly blows will win =)
  7. As soon as I saw the in-game message, I literally said "Time to kill Krysyy" >:)
    Krysyy likes this.
  8. I can't wait to come and have a good time for that, and maybe I might get your head, maybe :p
  9. Time to spend a lot of pvp gear, I haven't been in pvp arena since november of last year. Lost all my gear in mob arena. Kryssy watch out :p
  10. Anyone up for some practice?
    Also... Watch out for my Hard Drive Formatter, it'll leave your bits scrambles ;)
  11. As always I can't attend this Wacky Wild Wednesday...again.
    Actually I need those heads, so that's a bummer:(

Good luck to you all :)
  12. I'll be there :D
  13. Did EMC tutorial said there will be no place to PVP?
  14. There is a PVP arena on SMP6 for those that want to, everywhere else is strictly no PVP :)
    willies952002 likes this.
  15. Just to be a little more clear about that, PVP is not allowed in the wilderness and is only allowed in the designated area on SMP6. To get to this area, just do "/smp6" to get to the server then "/pvp" to get to the arenas.

Other than in the arenas, PVP is a BANNABLE offence.
  16. #so going there!
  17. Gona try to come this wendday :D
  18. still waiting for 1.9
  19. 1.9 was only out a month or two ago, it will be a long time before we get it on EMC.
  20. In honor of the power outage in Austin, TX we will be having Lights Out Netherspleef tonight at 8 pm EMC time.

See ya there! (or not I guess :p)
    Lil_Spartan_Cat and Kytula like this.