[EVENT] Sudden Death (to the Dragon!)

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Slvr, Mar 3, 2018.

1. They did not.
    But Slvr fixed it! :D
  2. Thank you for fixing it :p withers... uhh why
  3. Mark your calendars!

Next Saturday, we're heading back to the End to fight the dragoness, along with a few more hazards... This will be the most dangerous Sudden Death (to the Dragon!) event to date. As the OP states, don't bring anything you aren't afraid to lose... and please, watch the video if you don't remember how to get to the End on SMP8. It'll help you reach the event faster, and join the fun quicker!

Happy dying killing! :p
    607 likes this.
  4. What time?
  5. Same as always. 12pm EMC time (afternoon).
  6. Sometimes I feel like Slvr gets a form of enjoyment from watching people get devoured by dragons. xD
  7. Only sometimes? :p
    Sazukemono and 607 like this.
  8. Well I suffer very rarely for your enjoyment. xD So I only sometimes get that feeling :p As for everyone else, good luck! xD If Slvr's dino graveyard is any indication, you're all gonna die horribly. :p
  9. If this event keeps up Slvr should get their own promo like ICC...
  10. It's a fact that I enjoy suffering. =>

I'm not that vain yet. :D
    SkeleTin007 and q1zx like this.
  11. Slvr just enjoys watching us die... err I mean take down so many dragons and withers :p
    SlvrBuildsBlocks and q1zx like this.
  12. If anyone who went got some dragon's breath, I'll buy a few stacks <3
    Slvr likes this.
  13. I got one bottle xD Too much running in terror from withers to get any more :p
    607 and Slvr like this.
  14. And while I'm in the spirit... let's try this again too. Again, hosting as a regular player, just going to wait to have this moved to player events. :p

Next Sudden Death (to the Dragon!) will be October 14th, Sunday, at 12:00 PM (noon) EMC time. This is going to be a MAJOR one. It's nearly HALLOWEEN!! There will be dragons. There will be Withers. There will be so much carnage.

So make sure you come!
    __Devil_, khixan, Sazukemono and 4 others like this.
  15. Slvr, if the place gets blown up, iii may not clean it up quickly xD
    __Devil_, FadedMartian and Slvr like this.
  16. Ooh my fav event will try to be there
    607 and Slvr like this.
  17. Aww yeah boiz I am hyped
    Slvr likes this.
  18. Awesome! :D
    I haven't been to one of these in a few months so I'll try to be there! Last time was amazing! :D
    607 and Slvr like this.
  19. My favorite event <3 I will try to be there!
    607 and Slvr like this.
  20. Alright guys, this at 12pm or noon today! I'll probably log in about 11:30am. This should go on for quite a while. Remember, you are probably going to die at some point during today's event, and Withers CAN destroy items that are laying on the ground... so try not to bring anything you'll be too upset at losing. :p
    khixan and AncientTower like this.