[EVENT] Something New!!!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by chickeneer, Jun 26, 2015.

?

Should the dev team organize more Find Something New, in the future?

Yes 47 vote(s) 52.2%
No 6 vote(s) 6.7%
Play-Doh 37 vote(s) 41.1%
  1. Congrats georgeashington! Nice job! Good Game. And this is a fact I want to know.
    georgeashington likes this.
  2. Sounds exactly like what I do...
  3. I've seen this before... I wasn't 30 million blocks out
  4. I thought this would be it, since just a week or two ago I was running around the waste along the border and back then it was indeed still invisible. =)
    Glad that it's visible now - hated being teleported all the way back to the shore and losing my boat when out in the sea.
  5. Perhaps it got misplaced in your head. You could've been playing on a similar server or even single player and subconsiously placing the memory in the EMC department.
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  6. Congratz georgeashington! :D
    607 and georgeashington like this.
  7. It was on EMC, BigDavie was the one who sorted everything out, I guess I could look fir the conversation if It goes back that far. It was definitely on EMC though, that I am sure of.
    607 likes this.
  8. The thin is now we can see it, it's the new world border of 1.8
  9. So, we went from a plugin to control world size to the vanilla Minecraft mechanic? Cool!
    607 likes this.
  10. Thanks for the event and prize :) It was fun guessing.
    DubChef likes this.
  11. We still have the plugin restriction in place, as I think there may be ways past the world border. And it will start killing you if you don't move back. Would rather you be moved back safely then die and lose your stuff.
    607 likes this.