[EVENT] Something New!!!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by chickeneer, Jun 26, 2015.

?

Should the dev team organize more Find Something New, in the future?

Yes 47 vote(s) 52.2%
No 6 vote(s) 6.7%
Play-Doh 37 vote(s) 41.1%
  1. If you've already submitted the screenshot, then share with us! I'm eager to find out.
  2. I would but I'm having problems getting pics to work on forums right now :/
  3. Try following the guide here, and if you're still having problems with it feel free to PM me and I'll help you out. :)
    khixan, georgeashington and 607 like this.
  4. This is exciting!
  5. Got it thanks!

Okay, soooo chickeneer hinted at the fact that it wasn't in town and I figured that the frontier is way too big to have us search in. Therefore, I went to the wastelands and thought about the two very obvious things staff has in place in the wastes: the outposts and the border. So I ran for the border and this is what I found.

6. I have not seen this before, so... sounds believable!
    georgeashington likes this.
  7. Question is whether the world border was always there. I think we may have a winner!
  8. The point is that they weren't visible before. You just ran into them and teleported back within the borders.
    DubChef, PenguinDJ and 607 like this.
  9. khixan and georgeashington like this.
  10. I'm sorry to tell you this but I have seen this before, don't het me wrong it may still be the correct answer as I have seen it somewhere else but all I remember doing it getting really fustrated and running at it shout2 FREEDOM!!! Then having to contact BigDavie as it killed me somehow because I glitched through it.. I lnow I know, I'm magic but what can I say eh.. Just hold onto that 0.0000001% :3
  11. Don't say that! I'm starting to doubt myself now lol. Last I saw the border this wasn't there, but I could've missed it and not known.
    DubChef, 607 and the_creeper_lord like this.
  12. I was enderpearling to travel faster and I saw it in the distance so did my freedom speach and went for it... Funny story.. you aren't meant to atand on the other side of a minecraft barrier.
  13. hmm, could this be it?
  14. Probably not. I'd guess it's something functional instead of a building.
  15. very small. I am not totally sure it is, but I found this:

When you send the same message to different channels, it doesnt block your message anymore :). (How I got to this: I just went to the forums suggestion box and tryed out if some of the suggested features worked)
    Patr1cV likes this.
  16. &&/town&&

that is it, that command is it! maybe -_-
  17. That has been there for a long time.
  18. This is it! Before yesterday you would not have found the world border in use, unless you had traveled 30 million blocks away from spawn.
    Congratulations, and I will get your award to you once I return to my computer later today.
  19. Haha nice!
  20. GG all :) What was the price? :p
    Patr1cV likes this.