[EVENT] Pumpkin Patch Parties in October

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Can you tell what we will be doing ?
  2. Will the event be on smp2 tonight?
  3. Yep, at /v pumpkin.
    Basically digging through a floor of pumpkins. If you dig up a renamed one, you get a prize.
    LaadyIanite and Abele like this.
  4. Oh I thought it was different each week I went last week too so I know then
  5. Thanks for the 12th day event...

6. emc is down for some reason on my pc
  7. EnderMagic1's Report:

Once again, thanks for Kryssy for hosting the event along with all of the senior staff/moderators that came too!
    Some of Plumpy's Mutations:

Its funny how we all care about each other, but we say this: =P

Even though I got two tries in the hole-in-one, I still didn't make it. :( Congratz to seanawesome14!
    BabyBojangles and ChickenDice like this.
  8. Although I didn't win anything, it was very fun. :)

Here are some things that happened:

I tried to use an enderpearl trick to get under the large pumpkin, but I fell into a hole and I suffocated and died.

I tried the enderpearl trick again - this time, I accomplished my goal. I ended up inside the pumpkin. ItsMeMatheus found me inside and teleported me outside of the pumpkin.
    NebulaBen and PenguinDJ like this.
  9. Event tonight at 10 pm.

Additional event on actual Halloween hopefully at noon (for those that haven't been able to make it to the other ones).
    autumnrain26 and UltiPig like this.
  10. Can't make it I don't believe. Hope I don't miss a good end event :/
  11. because im on holiday i might just stay up to make this one :p also what res is this on?
  12. /v pumpkin
    UltiPig likes this.
  13. The poor pumpkin is sick so he needs to go boom that's the best cure for every thing trust me I'm a doctor xD.
    Seanawesome14 likes this.
  14. "Trust me I'm a doctor" lmao
    Doofni likes this.
  15. Dangit I woke up too late :mad: