[EVENT] My Birthday Party!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by ShatteredPlains, May 30, 2015.

1. Heh i'll still be in bed >.>
  2. Happy Birthday! :D I hope I can come.
  3. I think I can actually make this. Hmm, now to come up with a present <starts panicking>. Hmm, what do girls like? I know: toys, candy & flowers! ... or maybe not. Shiney stuff!?

Or maybe... all of that combined?! Why on earth am I typing all this out instead of getting in game and going over my storage to get a nice present? The stress is getting to me! :)

Errrhm, of course I meant to say: Happy birthday! I think I can actually make it ;)
    607 likes this.
  4. Happy Birthday, have a great time. ;)
  5. Aw, missed it :(
    Still though: happy birthday!
  6. I wasn't really planning on doing this after the party but heck, I did notice that I made a promise of some sort and I always follow up on those. Seems 607 missed it, there could be more players, so for them this could make a nice report / journal ;)

Eve made a huge cake on her residence and what better place to start celebrating right there? So yah, thats where the party started. As you can see above we all got ready. The chest in the middle was used to hand out some gifts. I tried dumping 'm on Eve in person (while she was idle, I'm such a sneak at times) but then it turned out her inventory was full ;) This chest worked so much better.

Next.. Well, what else could be next but some nice fireworks?

What would a party be without fireworks?

After that the candles got blown out and the cake set on fire ;) I kinda missed that because I was somewhat distracted with all the fireworks. Next? How about more fireworks ;)

Next stop: photo shoot!

I really enjoyed how Eve obviously planned for all this and took her party to the max. I have to admit: I didn't stay 'till the end and didn't get my picture taken (got distracted again) but it was a very nice touch and I really enjoyed seeing Eve going through quite a bit of trouble to get a snapshot of all guest who wanted to pose.

And yes; eventually the roof got closed up between pictures ;)

This was a very enjoyable party and I hope you got some nice gifts as well!

Happy Birthday Evesthery!
    607 likes this.
  7. Wow, Shel! You should start a blog! ;) I really like all the gifts, and to be honest, I can't really tell what came from who. Also, thanks for doing this post! :D I meant to record the party so people who missed it could see what it was like, but I completely forgot to in the heat of the event. :oops: Well, at least I'll have a slideshow to show my viewers! :) You're definitely going down in my Thank You Garden! :cool:
    607 likes this.