[EVENT] Musical Mania and Mumble Mayhem (MM&MM)

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Musical Mania and Mumble Mayhem
    (aka Hole in One where every question is about music)
    September 20th, 6:30 pm EMC time

Join Krysyy for a Wacky Wednesday event sure to get your feet tappin' and your hips a-swayin'.

This trivia event will be an ode to all genres and eras of music, from country to rock and roll, to jazz and Broadway hits. Think you know your music? You better bring your thinking caps! The winner of each round will be given 1k and a chance to win a bigger prize if they can make the Hole in One jump successfully. Bigger prizes includes heads, etc ;)

Additional mayhem will be going on in the official EMC Mumble channel, complete with some staff singing and the hilarity that usually ensues. Come join us by following the instructions at mumble.emc.gs
  2. I will try to go!
    Lilzies likes this.
  3. Going to this, sounds like something I'd have fun with, since I'm very musical
  4. sounds awesome :D
  5. In the staff channel just now, we've got to sample some of BigDavie's singing that may be present and it's GLORIOUS!
    Harp4Christ, Hashhog and Sachrock like this.
  6. Future version of staff app:

Question 3. Please submit an audio recording of you singing Meghan Trainor's "I'm a Lady." Instrumental accompaniments or autotune will automatically disqualify your application.

This is highly relevant to your proficiency as a staff member.
  7. Oh my gosh I am dying of excitement I am so being there ;)
  8. I'll be at work... I don't know what coworkers would think.
  9. Hmm... just music genres or music theory (very simple music theory)? I'll probably be going, either way.
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  10. I can sing a bit but I am not the best at it XD but I love to sing
  11. I will try my best to be there....must attend...
  12. Just finished compiling questions:
    30 total, including a few music theory thrown in for good measure (lol at the accidental pun there)
    Harp4Christ likes this.
  13. YES! MUSIC THEORY!
    Jelle68 and Harp4Christ like this.
  14. Oops, I forgot about it! Haha, oh well...
  15. Well, I had fun

16. Because I wasn't there :p
    Eviltoade likes this.