[EVENT] Murder on the High Seas!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by BurgerKnight, Feb 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Im pretty sure I was wrong with my guess. Admittedly I was distracted by school work while I was playing, so didn't find everything I needed too. Regardless, this was a LOT of fun, and I want to thank Burger for the generosity and for all the work in building/setting up/running all of this. Also to the rest of the team that helped him, you all rock! I'm looking forward to the next event!

And a hearty congrats to everyone who played, and extra congrats to whomever wins!
    BurgerKnight and Doorfne like this.
  2. Alright, the results are in, and the Grand Prize winners are . . .

Jam_11 and BEK11!

This tag team submitted a joint response, and have won the grand prize. Unfortunately, they were the only one's tocorrectly guess, so I find myself at a dilemma, what to do with the other prizes? Well, I've decided to rinse and repeat.

Just under 1 week from the original event, Friday, March 10th to Saturday, March 11th, I will run this event again. No major aspects of the story will be changed, save for removing some of the clue that threw people off with no real purpose.

The Tertiary and Secondary prizes are still up for grabs, and everyone who participates will again get a BurgerKnight head, for a total of two if you played both times. Best of luck to you.

Any pestering of the winners to get them to tell you the correct answer will be met with a disqualification.
  3. Will hope I can make the next one.
    BurgerKnight and _Kyoko__Sakura_ like this.
  4. Won't be able to attend the next one sadly, I'll be at my dad's those days.
    BurgerKnight likes this.
  5. No a correct guess is a win, as you can see BK posted recently. Gotta love it when an event is ran to fix flaws in an original, then the exact same flaw exists.
    BurgerKnight likes this.
  6. Now these people did flat out guess, correct?
    BurgerKnight likes this.
  7. No. Their guess was correct, which was the bare minimum of winning, but they also had an extreme level of detail into how and why it happened. They had a very well rounded answer.
  8. Actually, we did not guess at all. We used the clues we gathered from the mystery and we were able to deduce the answer and the details. I thought the event was written well and rather well done. We had a great time sleuthing it out.
  9. Give this a good ole bump.
  10. Do you have plans to do more of these in the near future? The harder, the better. ;)
    BurgerKnight likes this.
  11. I hope this becomes a regular thing. I did sadly miss it. But hopefully I'll be able to attend the next one. If there ever is a next one that is. xD
    BurgerKnight likes this.
  12. Yes. I immensely enjoyed crafting the story, and will certainly be doing this in the future. I'm aiming for once a month.
  13. I love it. :)
    Jam_11 and BurgerKnight like this.
  14. Give this a bump.
  15. Admin =(
  16. No.

Bump.
    Carbonyx, NuclearBobomb and Sachrock like this.
  17. But you gave it to me.
    BurgerKnight likes this.
  18. i want to run an event like this in the summer
    BurgerKnight likes this.
  19. No.

Bump.
    Carbonyx and NuclearBobomb like this.
  20. El bump
    Carbonyx likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.