[EVENT] Murder on the High Seas!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by BurgerKnight, Feb 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 4 Hours and 40 minutes to go!
    BurgerKnight and cubefragment like this.
  2. ;)
    BurgerKnight likes this.
  3. This was great fun, I submitted my guess yesterday. Not sure if I got it right or not but it was fun. :)

Hope to see more of these in the future. ( I did not get to make Eviltoades event because of work ):(

BK and everyone else that contributed to the making of this did an excellent job. ;)
    BurgerKnight and Sachrock like this.
  4. Come on all, you have less then a half hour to get your guesses in. ;)
    BurgerKnight likes this.
  5. You put quite a bit of time into that. The setting was an impressive build on a large scale. The mystery was really fun and you generated a lot of activity / curiosity on your res's. Kudos (and thanks) to you and the writers and deco heads maker!! I had fun and it helped renew interest in the game for me.
  6. man i hope i got this right and if i didnt i had fun. i hope you show us the fully story when this is all over
    BurgerKnight and Sachrock like this.
  7. burgerknight killed himself you heard it here first
    BurgerKnight and SirCue like this.
  8. I hope you guys had a murderous fun time and congrats to whoever won ;)
    BurgerKnight likes this.
  9. BK isn't on yet
    BurgerKnight likes this.
  10. Lol but still when he gets on congrats to whoever wins :p
    BurgerKnight likes this.
  11. There may not be a winner this time round, if no-one guessed it correctly then the event will be done again in the future :)
    BurgerKnight likes this.
  12. Ahh ok thanks for the heads up Sach
    BurgerKnight likes this.
  13. This seemed fun but I was to busy working on my art to bother coming on EMC xD
    BurgerKnight likes this.
  14. The anticipation is literally consuming my thoughts. I must know who did you in BurgerKnight.
    BurgerKnight likes this.
  15. Burger isn't gonna tell us who the murderer is because he is planning to host this again in the future, but he plans to make it a little easier. He told us ( the people on the res at that moment ) this information :p
    BurgerKnight likes this.
  16. So nobody guessed the right person? Hmm
    BurgerKnight likes this.
  17. One team of 2 people guessed it correctly but no one else did.
    BurgerKnight and JognKid like this.
  18. So is it still going on until next weekend or not?
    BurgerKnight likes this.
  19. Well technically speaking...

It should. The entire point of this (from what I've heard) was because there was a flaw in the last one hosted, which was guessing, however from me and BK's conversation guesses will count, however an answer with reasoning provided will always score higher than one without.
    BurgerKnight likes this.
  20. So a flat out correct guess as to the killer, may not constitute a win. So in order to win. One must fully or best to ones knowledge. Explain with as much detail to the mystery to win.

I can see the flaw with how the first run of the event went. Considering the rule board stated that guesses would be the entry into the contest but extra credit would be given for those that submitted more details.
    BurgerKnight and Doorfne like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.