[EVENT] Murder on the High Seas!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by BurgerKnight, Feb 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I need it to put on a post like it was skewered on a lance. :p
    NuclearBobomb and BurgerKnight like this.
  2. I didn't get my BK head from last time =(
    BurgerKnight likes this.
  3. Same here
    BurgerKnight likes this.
  4. I was going to send them all out at once, after this second run, but I can send them now if you like.
    Carbonyx likes this.
  5. Ah I see now; I was just wondering if you had forgotten. I don't mind receiving both after the second run :)
    BurgerKnight likes this.
  6. One last bump, this is in 1 hour.
  7. wow rip, cant do it as i have a huge college party then tomorrow I'm going to be in bed all day ;-; I'll try and come along tomorrow or just as it starts in 20 mins
    BurgerKnight likes this.
  8. Woooo! Hoooo! I sure hope to be able to get on and in game to play. This was so much darn fun but I had to go because of work but NOT this time! =D
    BurgerKnight likes this.
  9. its to late to start on this tonight, but I'm gonna record and go over the footage to figure it out. I looked over the area and its CONFUSING. but I'll figure it out later. can't wait to figure it out!

btw can't wait to get that BK head ;)
    BurgerKnight likes this.
  10. Woo, time to not sleep for another 15 hours \o/
    BurgerKnight likes this.
  11. My books are no longer for sale at the res due to 2 or 3 people seeing fit to buy 11 or so of them.
    BurgerKnight and benthebobjr like this.
  12. Couldn't get on in time to type up a book with my theory because I had work....but I can't wait to hear what really happened :D this event was soooo fun I really felt like a detective searching for clues and interrogating people xD Can't wait to see if my theory was correct or close to correct I don't even care that I'm not eligible to win just knowing the truth will satisfy me enough hehe
    BurgerKnight, AKing707 and JognKid like this.
  13. Alright, the results are in.

Receiving the Secondary Prize is:

Pterojackdyl

And taking the Tertiary Prize is:

Bnoofles

Congratulation to you two, and also to K_Kick, benthebobjr, cubefragment, and LizzieDestiel, who all guessed the murderer correctly as well.

Thank you everyone for participating, I had a blast putting this together, and look forward to doing another.
    Carbonyx, Jam_11, benthebobjr and 3 others like this.
  14. Omg. I'm so happy I guessed it right. I was almost 100% sure that I just guessed something stupid :p
    Jam_11 and cubefragment like this.
  15. So who was the murderer ? :p
  16. I will tell anyone who PMs me. Otherwise, a video of the entire story is in the works.
  17. I cant either, I even wrote in the book that I probably messed it all up. :rolleyes:
    Jam_11 and BurgerKnight like this.
  18. sweet :D I'll wait patiently for the video :)
    Jam_11 and BurgerKnight like this.
  19. Some old photos of BK & I setting up the night before the event and Simon interupting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.