[EVENT] Mob the New Year

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by chickeneer, Dec 31, 2023.

1. Hey all. I am planning on hosting a hangout this evening into the New Year!

What fun plans to I have in store? Not much. We could do a round of FireFloor, do a New Years Ball Drop, and I am thinking something crazy. What if we do some tlc on some enraged mobs for the fun. Do some live-coding to make them more... interesting. Either modifying the current mobs - and/or - sneaking in some new ones witht he piglin/hoglin family of mobs. idk we will see

The hangout won't start until like 10pm EMC time at the earliest. (3 hours from this thread's posting) - we will finish up sometime after midnight EMC time. We will just see how it goes. :)
    NuclearBobomb, Sefl, ultipig and 9 others like this.
  2. Had some issues putting this on the front page. Will probably do some stuff starting in under 30 minutes.
    Sefl, ThaKloned and FadedMartian like this.

3. Chicken might be confused but he has the spirit!
  4. some highlights so far

5. happy new year!

Thank you chickeneer for hosting! :)
  6. It wasn't the most spectacular event to have graced EMC - but glad we could ring in the new year hanging out :)
  7. Happy 2004 :)

NuclearBobomb and MoreMoople like this.
  8. Chickeneer, I would like to reiterate my thanks.
    I was having a pretty bad day, and hanging out helped a lot. Might not have been "the most spectacular event to have graced EMC", but it meant a lot.
  9. I didn't see this at all, so I missed the fun.
    Sometimes the best events are just doing stuff together.

Happy New Year!