[EVENT] Krysyy and Moose's In-Game Wedding

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Dec 28, 2016.

1. I will see if I can make it.
  2. If it's anything like my irl wedding, it won't start on time ;)
    ILTG likes this.
  3. *Prepares to go to sleep real late tonight* XD
    Kittensse likes this.
  4. I might do it but it won't be like a pro did it
  5. There is no sleep tonight. The sandman's gone on Holiday. We gots a Wedding and then the after party then the reset.
    FadedMartian3 likes this.
  6. Who said there was an after party? =P
  7. One last word, because this is what weddings are about.... my gift was based on this,
    May you continue to build great memories together!!
    ILTG likes this.

8. LordessSpartan_ and ILTG like this.
  9. I was searching through my old clothes ( skins ) and found something appropriate to wear for someones wedding. What I found was my formal dress that I wore to celebration occasions ( that were not war related cause otherwise I would be wearing my every day war uniform )! It is a valuable dress from Greece so it might look a little different from what a dress today would look like but it has gold lining ;) Hand made from one of the finest tailors in Sparta just to my fitting. I hope it is suitable for the occasion because I have nothing else but my war uniform or every day nobility outfit to wear xD
  10. Moose is coming back? Welcome back, Moose!
    Is he coming back to stay or just for right now?
  11. Should I do my Red Hood Skin on a tux or my crusader skin in a tux?
  12. Just for the wedding. Moose is far too busy to actually play games for a definitive amount of time, except when he's on break. This is what happens when you climb the management ladder at work.
  13. Oh goodness, that was our first major project, way back when. It was neat in its time, but would need major upgrades to be relevant again.
  14. Chiiiiillllllllllllllll xD
  15. This is going to be amazing <3 2 hours left until!
  16. Noooo I would love to come, but Im going to be out at 8 pm :oops:
  17. well i'm not attending since that's 2 am for me
    but i hope everyone has a lot of fun
    and my congratz again for krysyy and moose :)
  18. Unfortunately I can't be there, I've seen the venue before but not a wedding in it...
  19. I'm all ready! I'll definitely be there!