[EVENT] Krysyy and Moose's In-Game Wedding

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Krysyy, Dec 28, 2016.

1. OOOHH!!! I'm *cough cough .. working so won't have time for an appropriate skin change (just think of me as the crazy relative that wears the same thing to ever occasion :rolleyes: ) but I hope to be home in time for this! Whoot!! :D

ChristmasTower and Krysyy like this.
  2. Ohh a wedding a wedding we're going to have a wedding! That's awesome!

But what will I wear!? >.<
  3. For all you pplz who want to keep your skin you, but also have a nice outfit pm me. I did mine and It was fun :D
    ScroogeMcFate likes this.
  4. That would be "Runder and I..." in proper english young man....

So sorry I shall not be able to attend due to prior engagements. I have seen the location I believe and it looks very nice :)

Many happy returns to you both.
    AnonReturns, Dufne and Sachrock like this.
  5. Will the photographer be recording? I will be able to attend, but of course there are some who will not be able to, and I think it would be nice for a video to be available for those who cannot be there in person.

Thanks for the invitation, Krysyy.
  6. The person in question is a photographer only, but we may be able to get a videographer on short notice. We'll see.
    nltimv, ILTG and AnonReturns like this.
  7. This is a day of great joy all over the Empire! since I'm a knight, I'll be wearing a Marlix Set (without the helmet); I think it suits me better due to my militar status on EMC.

Long live Krysyy and Moose! May prosperity and happiness be always present on your path!
  8. I could record, although editing would have to be done by someone that actually has editing software. :p
    Krysyy likes this.
  9. Eh, who needs editing anyway? Looks like we've got ourselves a videographer then!
    ILTG likes this.
  10. Happy Birthday!
    Qkazooo likes this.
  11. My formal skin is downloaded
  12. that's great! too bad I'll be at work :( here's a picture of my skin though.

no eye patch :)
    Kittensse and ILTG like this.
  13. I do believe the world is not truly due to end until the 2.01.2 update though.... according to interpretations of the Mayan calendar...
  14. I will try my best to attend but I am not making any promises :p
    This Lordess does not own any formal clothing since no one has ever made any in Sparta ( Ancient Greek Civilization) xD
    Instead I will wear my best noble clothing, my everyday clothing...

EDIT: I changed my mind. I shall not wear my finest clothing but my formal peace uniform, so I am not wearing my war uniform xD
  15. I absolutely LOVE my default skin, but my hair got a dye job for the wedding skin. White on white just doesn't work =P
  16. I might be a little bit late to the wedding
  17. I spent about 10 minutes deciding what exactly I was going to do before throwing this suit on over my original skin. I'm not sure that it fits me too well. I have a small red bow-tie, but by chin is covering it... #ChinBrokeIt :p

What time will you be on, Krysyy?
    LordessSpartan_ likes this.
  18. If anyone is willing to make a tuxedo version of my skin you could find a nice 25k in your pocket ;)
    Edit: All set for skin.