[Event] Kill That Chin! - 4:30PM EMC Time/9:30PM GMT

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by RainbowChin, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Kill That Chin!

Yup, another round of me running for my life to protect my Minty Head ;)

Once the event starts, I will randomly teleport into an arena of my choosing.
    You chase after me, and the person to kill me will get a RainbowChin PvP Head.
    But be warned, I'll be equipped with my wonderful "Minty" armour and weapons, so killing me won't be easy. :cool:

It all happens @ 4:30PM EMC Time/9:30PM GMT, this Saturday.
    /v pvp on /games
  2. U r gonna get triple 360 degree no scoped by me I own dem heads <3 I already ah zone of urs but I need to earn one
  3. A bump to let you guys know another event is planned this Tuesday @ 4PM EMC Time. :)
  4. lol while everyone is in school
    commander_JS likes this.
  5. *In the US.

I set these to be as good a time as they can, no time can please everyone.
    But I'll review the timings at a later date.
    sambish20, jkjkjk182 and sonicol1 like this.
  6. *Canada Also
  7. *The list can go on.
    lol
    commander_JS likes this.
  8. The funny part is, is that I can just make it. :cool:
  9. :p I think I can make it, my school gets out at 4:00
  10. Since it's Tuesday, I could make it if I cancel theory class. Not happening ;-;-;-;-; I really wanted some chins
  11. I... must... KILL! hehehhehe....
    anonymouz710 likes this.
  12. EMC time is est (Eastern coast in the usa)...
    hannesvdwalt and Monster_ like this.
  13. Now you know what it feels like to be over here in the EU and having to miss nearly every EMC event due to it being in a US timezone :p
  14. A bumpeh letting everyone know it has been moved to 5PM on the same day :D
    commander_JS likes this.
  15. OMG YAS GET READY TO BE KILLED WITH BLACKSTONE'S SWORD BOOM (maybe, I might use my doge meme attack)
  16. lol while im on the ride home from school
    commander_JS likes this.
  17. Wait, so it's tomorrow at 5:00, correct?
  18. haha rainbow chin is a guy :)
    anonymouz710 likes this.
  19. Well, I can gladly move it back to 4PM so you won't have to worry so much. :cool:
    I must have said the following message multiple times but I shall do so again.

When timing these events I try to organize them into a time that can please everybody across the community. However, once you begin to run events to the level that I have, you quickly realize that no such timezone exists, it's a sad truth, but a truth nonetheless. Even so, I moved this event forward 1 hour to try and accommodate the US side a bit more (even though I didn't have to in anyway), but also still remembering the UK/EU times which often used to get forgotten about during events.
    Yes, 5PM EMC Time, check it with /time in game.
    just_five_fun and sambish20 like this.
  20. I also didn't mention 5PM EMC Time means 1oPM for me (I'm in the UK, GMT Timezone) so by the time the event is finished it could be 11/Midnight, leaving me quiet tired and not up to running anything further. Running a later event would be quite impractical for myself, staff from the US would be more suited to it.
    krysyyjane9191 and caleb_moyer like this.