[Event] Kill That Chin! - 4:30PM EMC Time/9:30PM GMT

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by RainbowChin, Oct 19, 2014.

1. *giggles* none...
  2. There will be an event from myself tonight, 5PM EMC Time :)
    hashhog3000 likes this.
  3. Ooooh, I'll try to make it. You see, I need money, and Chin heads are worth money. Don't have to be a genius to figure out the best path of action to take here. :p
  4. Accept a bribe from myself so as not to kill me? :p
    I mean uh... *whistles nervously*
  5. What time is that GMT? :)
  6. 10PM
    I've edited the thread and title to suit.
  7. Nice l ll shot you with my bow, 'made in korea' lol
  8. Thanks! I might even be able to make tonight, so long as the server isn't full :D
  9. Slots are raised for events like this :)
  10. Cool can't wait to kill chiny, and get that head of his! :p (hopefully I can get pics to share!)

Note: Pics and pictures of me getting the head (as if I ever will :oops:) will be posted in another spoiler and reviews will be posted under all these spoilers!

To come at next event!

I don't have one yet :mad:

Reviews: None yet :eek:
  11. I've already killed you something like four times now, right? You'd think you'd be used to it by now. :p Though I always assumed that my offers of bribes didn't have an effect. Hmm... I should press harder on those.
  12. My bribe is you kill Hash as much as you please and I get your head?
  13. I'm not sure I like that deal. :p
  14. Hmm, fine we will sacrifice you if it makes you feel better, everyone gets to kill you that way :D
  15. Kill that Chin... Or he'll kill himself! XD
    Uh oh....png Kill That Chin!.png
    ShelLuser, cadgamer101 and jrm531 like this.
  16. There is another Event tonight... It says that you are also hosting a mob arena today. At 4PM EMC Time.
  17. Not me. I'm homeschooled. :)
  18. I can make almost everytime any day. Except Saturday. :oops: I have a life you see!
    AnonReturns likes this.
  19. it's funny how nearly all the events planned would intervene with something or other i'm doing that's not minecraft. I prefer minecrsft over these "something-elses" :)
  20. A life? What's that? Where can I buy one? :p
    commander_JS likes this.