[EVENT] It's a Sabotage!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Sefl, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Will be posting more this is a bit of a test run today!
    Sabotage is a simple event! Spleef parkour. get to the end while knocking others off with buttons and pressure plates that are hooked up to trap doors!

Jumps are easy by themselves however with the introduction of sabotaging it will make it slightly more difficult!

Res is at
    /v +sefl on /utopia

IF all goes well at the first one we will have multiple rounds at 10:30 AM

Sabotage Will start at 10:30 AM EST!
    WE WILL GATHER ON STREAM AT 10 AM AND DO PRACTICE PARKOUR AT /v 19721!

Event will go until we have a winner!

Prize for winner will be a Shear Madness!

EDIT - 8:30 PM 2nd Round

Second Portion will be held at 2 PM EST!
    DaybreakerMC, 607 and KatydidBuild like this.
  2. The name of this event reminds me of Ballroom Blitz...
  3. Supposed to remind you of some Beastie Boys :oops: lol!
  4. Sounds interesting! I might come, although I had other plans. :p
    Sefl likes this.
  5. You should totally come! Would love to have you hang out and try to win! :rolleyes:
    607 likes this.
  6. It's a cool game, I'd recommend it! The parkour is indeed not too difficult, I could complete it. :p
    I am afraid that if someone really good at parkour is playing they would just frontrun the entire thing in one go, and because they're ahead won't get sabotaged. But we'll see.
    Or maybe it is possible to sabotage players up ahead with some of the buttons? I didn't see any such opportunities, but I wasn't actively looking for them either.
    Sefl likes this.
  7. Well then... I feel really bad :oops: I took a 20 minute break for lunch... and family decided to make a bunch of noise so I decided to lay down for a second and fell asleep. Just woke up so like 8:30 PM we'll host a 2nd round of Sabotage! :rolleyes:
    607 likes this.