[event] Friday Night Miners

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by samsimx, Jun 24, 2014.

1. FYI (for your information), I'm ok with any of EMC'S SMP servers except for Utopia because I can now use my vault for free.
    samsimx likes this.
  2. It's passed 8:00 EDT now. Is the event going to happen tonight?
  3. Yes, going to be a tad late as I just got really sick. Feel free to meet on 7 now, getting on in the next few minutes!
  4. Ok!
  5. We will be at east outpost in the wastelands on smp7. I will be map show so anyone can come out and join us, just ask for a group invite. :)
  6. It is a Wednesday today. When do you think you'll be ready to go mining?
  7. Looks like fun and I would LOVE to take part, but im far from usa and 8pm emc time is 1am to me I think :(
  8. I am usually on in the late evening PST.
  9. Bump, things are looking good for 8 PM EMC time. I can't actually hold this as an official event yet, but in the future I can. :p
    sambish20 likes this.
  10. As a reminder, I won't be available tonight starting at 6:30 P.M EDT.
  11. anyone can join? also, what server? and that's 5 or 6 pst?
  12. Yep, everyone and anyone is welcome. We will decide probably about 30 minutes before. It is 5PM pst.(I think) If you do /time in game we are basing it off of that.
  13. Alright all, what should we do? Feel free to suggest server and type of mining.
  14. I vote for nether mining, though that's probably a lot more dangerous than regular mining. I have a ton of fire resist potions though that I figured I'd need eventually (I don't) so I can hand those out if we do decide to do a nether trip!
  15. I will be on smp5 and heading out in 10 minutes for this. We can decide when there are people online. :)
  16. We will actually be doing this tomorrow. :p
    Byeforeverthe2nd likes this.
  17. I can confirm that I won't be on EMC this evening.;)
  18. I'm available if anyone wants to head out.
  19. Anything for tonight?
  20. Saw this on the event calendar - apparently I've missed so many of these already. Are people still doing this? If so, I'd like to go mine with as many people as possible next Friday. :)