[Event] Firefloor with JDHallows!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by JDHallows, Oct 4, 2017.

1. Any prizes?
  2. Prizes are whatever anyone has donated to one of the three chests that are in the donation room there. If you happen to also win Last Block Standing you will receive a special Firefloor Orange Krysyy Head and have your name and head put on the wall as one of the Last Block Standing winners.
  3. How long is the whole event?
  4. It depends on how long it takes for everyone to fall and be eliminated. JD also sometimes has a special fourth round at the end. It's where he speeds up the burning of the floor by a pretty good amount and you just hope to survive the laggy chaos. It's quite fun. xD
  5. I've found that the three rounds tend to take 1.5-2 hours.
  6. Ok thanks
  7. What FireFloor that I have ever hosted has taken 2 hours? :eek:
    I think chin's has lasted that long a few times, but I don't like to leave you guys sitting up there for that long. It's more fun watching you all fall :cool:

I usually try to aim for an hour. However, I've had Firefloors end in 45 mins after 3 rounds, cause everyone fell really early (*insert evil laugh here*) and I've had a few last up to 1.5 hours, because it takes a while to get people to fall. It just varies a lot.

Today though, it will be no longer than 50 minutes I'm hoping, since Melon has a MM at 6pm today.
    SkeleTin007 and _Devuu__ like this.
  8. Delayed Firefloor today until 5:30pm, have to run an errand, and I don't know if I will be back by 5pm, sorry!
    SkeleTin007 likes this.
  9. Question: Is the special round Speedrun Firefloor?
  10. No worries JD take all the time you need
  11. Possibly, it could be anything! You'll have to come to find out ;)
    SkeleTin007 and q1zx like this.
  12. the exciiiite
  13. Donation bins are full of eggs and sugar cane, can you empty it?
  14. A unique firefloor round? :p Interesting!
  15. Sorry for the late host, got caught up with some other things, so starting 30 mins late today.
  16. Wont be there today :( could make it there but i would have to leave before the 1st round ended
  17. oh its on!
  18. Woot, firefloor! Time to watch my fellow EMCers fall and burn ...I mean, have fun! I'll try to make it ;)
    607 likes this.
  19. I made a new pretty floor for it today, too!

Shh, don't judge my pixel art skills!
  20. Oooo, very Harry Potter-y of course! I love it :D Especially the quidditch pitch and Hedwig ;)
    We3_MPO, JDHallows and 607 like this.