[EVENT] Empire Olympics

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by synth_apparition, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Aw yeah. When is the event? September 3rd plez?
  2. Did you hear of the LLOlympics? Let's make sure these Olympics are at different times. I don't know.
    penfoldex and zulu9 like this.
  3. I don't know when the event will be. I go back to school on september 5th and that day is my mum's birthday, so I can't do it in september, and I go on holiday on sunday for a week, so it may be in 2 weeks.
  4. No I didn't hear of the LLO Olympics.
  5. We could join events...
  6. Let's just keep them seperate :) I have quite a busy timetable so you can host your event before me. I just want to do this because I love the olympics and it is being held in my country :p
  7. Oh, good luck with your Olympics. Wish us luck too. Also, feel free to put a EMC Olympics founder achivement in your signature. Sometime we should gather some people who want to contribute and make a big EMC Olympics.
    penfoldex, zulu9 and SoulPunisher like this.
  8. Server: smp2
    Reason why: I love emc and I love all the events listed!!
  9. Server:smp2
    Reason: I need something to do... This sounds fun!!
  10. server:smp6
    Reason:Cause it sounds fun
  11. I can rub a 12gb Server with any plugins!
  12. Not on MY watch!!
    oidgod likes this.
  13. Oh come on. i said the same amount of info as Chascarrilo.
    Server:smp 2

I can recored my point of view with music just like the actual thing.
    Please choose me. I dont even know why i want in i just wanna be in for one thing n the empire. I am a fail in the empire :confused:
  14. server:smp2
    why:why not? i love all the events u have planned and i want to bring pride to smp2!
  15. In :) SMP2 is now full.
    You're in :)
    Good luck with your event :)
  16. I have a sore chance. soo many people from smp2. Well it is the shopping server. around the corner there will always be a shop.
  17. Hired :) The plugin I need is survival games by beastnode, just so the recorder can spectate and the dead players also.
  18. server: smp7
    Reason: I want to represent LLO and I want to have fun.
  19. Server: SMP5
    Why: This should be fun. I did the yogscast 4 years ago, so this should be as much, if not more fun.
  20. Server: Smp4
    Why: Because, I wish to represent the Slime Team, and I think PIG should switch servers to be with me :p