[EVENT] Empire Olympics

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by synth_apparition, Aug 8, 2012.

1. that is unfair i said smp2 before the other person :( but whaterver.
  2. Also, can you select 2 alternates for SMP1? RED_Spy and I might not be able to make it.
  3. On the front page Like a boss
    SoulPunisher and AlexHallon like this.
  4. hey i can be the other person from smp9 or the alt doesn't matter to me
    reason why: so i can show smp9 isn't full of noobs and bring glory to smp9
  5. I can host - 2GB of RAM, Located in Washington US. Good for about 50 people.
  6. You got put on the front page! Good job! Now I wish this would happen to the LLOlympics.
    SoulPunisher likes this.
  7. utopia please
  8. SMP5 (333kirby, let's do this)
    I want to compete for SMP5 and also show off my skills at these contests and I really know that SMP5 can win the EMC Olympics. I always try my best (especially during competitions) and I really hope I can get accepted to represent SMP5.
    Also, if SMP5 wins, it would be nice to link my Youtube channel in the description of the video of the Minecraft Olympics. :)
    ~ IamSaj, SMP5
  9. I can Host- 14GB of RAM, Located In Maine.
    30MBPS Internet connection.
  10. 55GBIT backbone
  11. Surrenders imgres.jpg
  12. Smp8! Terrydaterrorist
  13. probably too late, but might as well try
    Server: Smp2
    Why: All of the events look fun, and i am basically a parkour god, just watch me. Also pretty good at survival games, and spleef :D
    Also, what are the dates, or are they TBA?
  14. Just a quick question, will each event be held on seperate days?

Server: smp6
    Why I should do this: I'm new to Empire, and I would like a chance to show what I can do, and earn a little bit of a name for myself. Also, this sounds like a really fun experience, and it would be awesome to participate in. I'm hoping to help make smp6 proud! Thanks for reading~
  15. Any extra help needed or more contestants you can pm me or msg me on smp 2 if you need it
  16. Nice :)
    Looking at the games and how they are done the LLOlympics might become more of an alternative / fun / wild olympics.
    We have stuff like a minecart archery and minigolf, spleef and such. It will also be a lot smaller as people will have to get to the smp7 wild not that close to spawn at a certain time.
    I wish you the best luck and hope we can hope to learn some things about hosting such events on the EMC.
    :)
    Kman122000 and SoulPunisher like this.
  17. I can also help run the eventif you need it
  18. Server: smp 5
    Why you to do this: to win lol!! :p
  19. server=smp6. empire.us
    why me= because i am an experienced mc player and would be an asset to smp6
    please take this into consideration.