[EVENT] Empire Olympics

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by synth_apparition, Aug 8, 2012.

1. I used to have a shop on SMP8 for a long time, and still visit there occasionally so if you are lacking a second contestant for that server I will enter.

Server: SMP8
    Reason: I will make everyone laugh, and laughter is the best medicine. Plus, I think I'm alright at stuff.
  2. i will do smp5 if the spot is still open
  3. server:utopia
    Reason: sounds like fun!!!
  4. Can i plz play!!!!!! im on smp6 and when is it????
  5. I don't really have a home server so can I help out as an official or something. :p
  6. I can be from smp5

Server: smp5
    Why: I really like this, and I am a pro in Minecraft
  7. i said SMP4 1st!!
  8. May I please be put down for smp6 or smp9 please?!
  9. Edit: why: I am over 100 days old, and I want to make smp6 a proud server, we have achieved so much so far. I am all into helping make the un-noticed servers noticed :) I have lots of friends on every server, and I will support everyone if I am accepted.
    I would really like to be selected for this, asi wasn't for the hunger games. I would happily take reserve, too. I have already started practicing lol.

good luck everyone!!!!
  10. Server:SMP6
    Why you to do this: I'm over 200 days old pretty used to the server and would love to help out :D
  11. Server: smp6
    Why you to do this: So I Could show my minecraft talents and also make smp6 proud of me and TheEpic5 and also have a try at the experience of the Olympics.
  12. i'll be one from smp 8 res 17088 i believe, just moved there :D
  13. There is a on-server olympics on res 12600 (smp6). If you did not make it in to the empire olympics, you can pearticipate in this one. If you didnt know, the server ip is smp6.empireminecraft.com See you there!
  14. You're in! :D
    IamSaj likes this.
  15. You're in! :) (Also, haven't been editing my posts into 1 recently :s)
  16. You're in! :)
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  17. Server: SMP1

Why you to do this: i wanna meet the other people from the community and challenge them on EMC Olympics
    and have some fun :p
  18. You're now a sub! :D
  19. Yay, somebody from smp6! :D You're in :)
  20. So, if you accepted me, TheEpic5 and i_am_a_hotdog, who are the main two and who is a sub? Because I thought I was selected before him from smp6...?