[EVENT] Empire Olympics

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by synth_apparition, Aug 8, 2012.

1. Drop this down to one or two of those.. Don't want to appear spammy.
  2. Oops.... sorry :(
  3. Tis okay.
  4. why do my grandparents not have wireless internet!!!!
    yes i am back
  5. uhhh
  6. I would like to donate anything appropriate for these games. PM me if you would like the help. I have about 100k rupees, stacks of diamond, and chests full of lvl 50 (or 30 now) enchanted items. Also if the time works out, I will sub for smp9
  7. Seeingthat u did not see my request about my twin I just take server 8 plz.
    Reason:well I did plan to do smp4 but seeing that 4 is taken I guess 4x2 = 8 I guess it's good enough XD besides I think we would do great in the building competition because we were both in the top ten for the golden empire competition thing
  8. Hope Alex doesn't come
  9. ill be the one from utopia
  10. ALEX DON'T COME
  11. no, ALEX! WE NEED YOU! oh, wait... I was the 1st one to as you put it: "come"...
  12. Me and chassyboy are in smp2! Also subs are taken! Sorry :p
  13. Where do I do the form because ill do mob arena for SMP1. If you could private message me about it that would be great.

Thank You

-Matt98199
  14. You mean help host it? because all sub and non-sub spots are taken.
  15. I wanna do it not for the prizes but just for fun it's super hard to find a good server with these types of competion. I would also like to bring pride to SMP1.

Thank You

-Matt98199

P.S. Please private message me if I get it Soulpunisher.
  16. I will do it for smp 9, Because I am boss in survival games and I love parkour, killing mobs and thats kind of stuff if I have.to be a sub I am fine with that because all I want is to have fun and play for my server SMP9, oh yeah go SMP9. We can do this.