[EVENT] Empire Olympics

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by synth_apparition, Aug 8, 2012.

1. ill go for smp 9 ive done some i did some vids with some one else iam parcore iam tactical guy i know what ima doing in anything so thier is no problem if me and honey_smith_13 play for sm9 :)
  2. Hey guys, i'm back! :D Applications are now reopened, so from now on applications will be accepted.
  3. Server I am playing for:8
    Reason. Well actually. I planned to do it for 4 and it seems the spots or taken. And besides I have a friend from 8 as well and I think I will do good with hayley because we both got in the top 10 in the golden empire contest .
  4. server:smp8 why you to do: dunno
  5. server: smp8
    why: i want an opportunity to compete and also because it will be very fun :D
  6. what is the estimated date/time
  7. idk
  8. can i be an employee from utopia?
  9. Not this week, unfortunately. Too many things planned for this week, and next week is my last week off school.
  10. Umm...
    School starts this new week for me, and on next Monday I'll be in Turkey for about a week...
    Please don't do it without me :(
  11. School starts in 1 week and 12 days for me and I went to wales last week :( This week is packed with things like chester zoo, beeston castle, formby beach (or maybe crosby beach) and stuff. If I do it during school time alot of people, including the subs, will be out at school at the time I do it, due to time zones. I do go back on the 6th because i'm in year 8 and they have to introduce the year 7s first, so I go back the day after the primary schools. I'm thinking I could use that extra day and the days before it...
  12. Server:Utopian
    Why you to do this:Well Because,i am a crowd favourite, Im athletic and have what it takes to win. I have been featured in an event like this before, your sure to get a good laugh with me around! thanks alot!
  13. In your sig it says you don't play EMC anymore, and you're not a diamond or gold supporter. So no.
  14. iam a supporter
  15. Server:Smp8
    Why you do this: I think it would be fun and pretty cool to be in the first EMC Olympics it would be cool to work with other well known members.
  16. Sorry I didnt look at all the posts and jut saw that 'voting is reopened'. Anyway if I can here's my entry form:
    Server: smp1
    Why I wanna do this: because obviously I love to make new friends and love the idea! And also I'm proud of my home server.
  17. Can I be a torch-bearer? xD
    AlexHallon likes this.
  18. I used to live really near Beeston Castle :)

(marginally off-topic)
  19. ill be smp8
  20. Sweet!!