[EVENT] EMC MINECON WATCH PARTY!

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by Eviltoade, Nov 13, 2017.

1. ah ok i think i get it
    Eviltoade likes this.
  2. Yeah, I also think the "gone forever" thing is a very bad thing. It was apparent right from the start.
    I mean, a big part of the people watching this, were probably kids. Probably even quite some kids that new other kids that were watching. Can you imagine two kids getting into an argument about which mob to vote for? I mean, that could happen anyway, even if the others would be added in later. But now this might be bothering dozens of relations forever, as from time to time, a kid will say "Well you can't come to my party because you voted for Mob B!!!!!!". *sigh*
    I don't get the appeal either. I mean, of course more people would vote now, I guess... but it's not like they wouldn't receive a lot of participation anyway.
    Eviltoade likes this.
  3. As for the EMC events I think you guys did a great job once again well done.

I think minecon earth could be a huge event, and while I felt somewhat disappointed watching the stream I accept that there are limitations to this event. Events like this rely on revenue streams from other businesses and they will only invest if they see a market for their product. There is massive scope for this event to get huge in the future with video streaming to each event around the world. Products such computers and peripherals as well as lego, Patel toys etc.

I am sure comiccon did not get as big as it is overnight, who knows what minecon will hold for the future.
    Eviltoade likes this.