[Event] Chocolate's Birthday

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Dr_Chocolate, May 6, 2016.

?

Do you know me?

Yes 15 vote(s) 36.6%
No 6 vote(s) 14.6%
I've seen you around 17 vote(s) 41.5%
Other 3 vote(s) 7.3%
  1. Congrats, why choose the name doctor chocolate?
  2. Excellent question.

I've been obsessed with chocolate. It goes good with anything. Furthermore, I'm studying to become a doctor. So, it fits.
  3. Too bad its not likely ill make it to events under the current circumstances... but glad to see other Taurus'celebrating(mine was just on the third). So happy birthday to you (and Sach and whoever else is coming up) Hope you all have a blast!
    Party Hardy!
    Dr_Chocolate likes this.
  4. My question is..Why did the cat have a CD if it only ate waffles?
  5. Good question. The cat loved to eat waffles. Problem was there was only one waffle. When the cat ate the waffle, it recorded it to a DVD. This DVD was mistaken to be a CD. The cat uses this DVD/CD to relive it's epic moment of eating TE waffle.
    Lil_Spartan_Cat likes this.
  6. Is mayonnaise a sauce or a condiment?
  7. sauce
  8. What do you mean with "doctor"?
    I might come around, we'll see :)
  9. Doctor as in doctor.
  10. Okay, so you mean you're planning to become "the holder of an accredited doctoral graduate degree". That's what I assumed, but I wanted to make sure.
    Sachrock likes this.
  11. So, that obviously means eating lots of chocolate is healthy and endorsed by the Doc, Thanks!! Glad to hear it :)

(off to get some chocolate now.)
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  12. In medicine.

Dark chocolate is very good for your heart. Get 60-80% dark chocolate. It may be bitter but it's fantastic for you.