[EVENT] Builds's 500th Day Arena Drop Party

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Builds_With_46, Jul 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thanks again to everyone who made this possible, your support was amazing. I hope you all enjoyed the event as much as I did putting it on.

The final tally on the drops, including donations, was over 425,000r. More, if you count Luckypat's last-minute beacon drop (picked up, hilariously, by beacon-man Qwerty189). You discovered all of the hidden loot chests, and explored every corner of the cavern! People were scattered too much for an exact count, and some joined/left at random, but we had over 40 at one point. We certainly passed the server cap!

I would appreciate any comments/constructive criticism on the event. I'll probably be holding another similar one in the future, and I want to know how others viewed the playstyle and what I can do to improve it. Please feel free to post on the build thread, as I will be requesting this event thread closed.

Players scattered in the around in the darkness. Hard to catch everyone up there at once, but you can see some of the nametags through the walls:

Mini DP for those who stayed at the end:
  2. Closed at the request of the initial poster.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.