[EVENT] Blue Ribbon Hotel Grand Re-Opening Party!!!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Krysyy, Mar 22, 2013.

1. When is it EST tomorrow?
  2. Read the previous posts then you will understand.
  3. Attention: All donations will still "lock in" as of tonight at midnight. The hotel is still 'opening' tomorrow, March 31, 2013 at 12:00 pm (noon) CST. This means that I will begin contacting the donators (in order) and having them select their rooms.

As for the party, it has been postponed because I want to make it awesome and I just don't have enough time to do that right now between packing and moving, etc. But don't worry, the party will still happen AND it's gonna be double-y awesome because I made you wait =P
  4. So, i can buy a room or only for people who have donated.
  5. The donors will be contacted first for room selection starting March 31,2013 at noon CST. After that, I will allow non-donors to purchase a room.
    mba2012 likes this.
  6. Can I also donate a beacon before the lockdown? Its just sitting in my vault currently
  7. Is it still possible to donate? :p
  8. I wont be there at 12pm ( You're time ) cause its Easter and i have to go to my aunts house for the little kids.
  9. No problem. It's taking a while to contact the donors. I dont think I will be done by noon.
  10. Alright, then i might be home soon. Im about to leave now, so i hope to return soon to pick a room when your finished contacting the donors.