[EVENT] Blue Ribbon Hotel Grand Re-Opening Party!!!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Krysyy, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Bump :cool:
    mba2012 likes this.
  2. If I donated an EMC firework plus 10k how much would that be in total for a donation?
  3. Something like
    mba2012
    Empire Firework
    10,000R
    mba2012 likes this.
  4. It would be calculated at 25k for the firework and the additional 10k would put it at 35k.
    mba2012 likes this.
  5. Ok, I'll donate an EMC Firework and 10k ASAP.
  6. Bump! Less than a week left =)
    mba2012, jrm531 and AmusedStew like this.
  7. Bump! Any ideas for party events? (be inventive)
    mba2012 likes this.
  8. I have the space...Just would need to build the stadium for pig racing...

As for fireworks...didnt even think of that...i'll have to play around with it some.
  9. I cant wait tell this moment, i will be attending in my most formal suit. Im very happy for you Miss. Jane and Mr. Moose. I cant wait to see how this party goes. I hope to order a room when its time for rooms to be available. :D:D:D:D
    krysyyjane9191 likes this.
  10. How much do rooms cost to own.
  11. If you did decide to do fireworks, I would be happy to donate fireworks and redstone equipment. I love fireworks :)
  12. would a donate i gave months ago still be considered now? or, are you only counting the donating that comes in now? because i know a few people donated months ago for this, as i did. - just a question.
  13. Click on the fancy link in the main text of this. It will take you to that list of donations that we have kept track of since the beginning. =)
  14. I will talk with senor moose and see what he wants to do. I'll message you if we think its a good plan.
  15. It varies by the room. Please see the explanation in the linked post in the main text.
    mba2012 likes this.
  16. NOTICE: Due to IRL things that have affected us greatly, the hotel will not be opening YET.

I expect to get everything sorted out and be able to open by May 1st and at the latest, June 1st. Life just throws a few curveballs and right now we have to deal with them. (though I'd rather be on EMC with all you wonderful people)

Here's hoping that it will take less time than we think to get everything sorted out and get back on solid ground.

DISREGARD THIS MESSAGE
  17. Well, i hope everything goes well and fixes out soon. I guess ill put my suit up tell you have the party.
  18. Just wanted to post - since Krysyy's post sounds like something bad happened. We're moving across the state for my new job. They offered me what I currently make, plus what krysyy makes now, to come work for them.

The unfortunate side effect is now krysyy has to find another job where we are moving, and we've got to pack / move / organize all this - so the amount of time we can put into minecraft has reduced.
  19. Wow, i hope the moving does ok and nothing bad happens. Have a safe time packing and moving. Hope to see you guys back on EMC soon. :) :D
    jrm531 likes this.