[EVENT] An Evil (toade) Birthday Party!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by Eviltoade, Apr 16, 2015.

1. Do know how long the event will last? I really want to come but I have planned other things previously for that time :(
  2. To everyone who's lucky enough to be able to attend this event: have fun! :)
    Patr1cV likes this.
  3. If I am not lucky enough to win a toade's head- but you do and wish to sell it. Please click here.
  4. Although not getting much, a fantastic party evil! Well worth it!
    607 likes this.
  5. Got 1 string but... oh well, thanks for hosting, now i need to plan my 200th day party ;)
    607 likes this.
  6. It was fun didn't get any thing but it was fun.
  7. think you eveltoade :D
  8. From the drop party I got these 2 weird one's... 'The_pebble' head and a moose steak. Any idea what these are? lol
    georgeashington likes this.
  9. The 'you are now a moose' beef is from me. I randomly throw those to everyone, everywhere. Throughout that whole dp, I think I threw 42 out. :p
    607 and f_Builder_s like this.
  10. I wanted one xD
    H00D likes this.
  11. The_Pebble is Dwight's alt. I also got one of those heads. ^u^
    eviltoade and 607 like this.
  12. Oh nice. Thanks
  13. Next time I do an event I will definitely do some changes: As usual with these types of parties I have had a few people say they didn't get any items which makes me sad. This is why I don't like to do drop parties because the chances of some people getting nothing is high. I tried to spread the dispensers out, but that only helps a little.

I almost did this and would like anyone's input please:

I was hoping for at least a little over the server cap, which we achieved(!), so what I could do is set up around 100 little private areas with perhaps a dispenser or individual chest with the same amount of items in each. At some point allow container and let each player open their "present," that way everyone gets at the very least a few thousand rupees in items?

The reason I didn't do this was because I didn't know how many people would actually show up and then what would you do with the items in the unclaimed chests? Take them out real quick and drop them manually? I'm not really sure.

Anyhow any ideas on how to make a party where everyone gets something would be much appreciated. I tried to spread the love around as much as possible, but still fell short in some cases. I guess you can never make everyone happy, but that doesn't mean I can't try my hardest. :D

Love you EMC, you guys are the best community I could ever ask for...

-ET
    PenguinDJ, ChickenDice, 607 and 5 others like this.
  14. Maybe a number system. Assign each person a random number, which corresponds to a 'present' chest. If there are unclaimed chest you can then use those same numbers and draw a few names to give out the remaining items.

But the party was great. I loved it. Got a little out of hand with some griefing and cheating, but they got sorted out :p I managed to snag a few promos, so big thanks on that one :) and a few Guardian Temple items.... I've always wanted those :cool:

Big Thanks to Evil and those that helped put on a great party :)
  15. I think the present idea would work well, i got nothing but, oh well! I still had fun and the party wasn't organised to celebrate someone getting something good. ;) Thanks for hosting toade
    607 likes this.
  16. I missed your evil toad party, but happy evil anniversary! :)
    f_Builder_s likes this.
  17. Party was awesome in my opinion. yes, drop partys can be hard, you need like 20 droppers at once, minimum.
    What happened with the Raffle?
    607 likes this.