[EVENT] 3 Years of Fendy + 10,000 Forum Posts!

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by FDNY21, Nov 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I will come to this event sounds fun. Thanks for the rupees hosting this event. :)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  2. That's alright, hope to see you there! :)
  3. Congrats on 3years and now over 10,000 posts. ;) Asa that time is 2 pm Pacific Standard time and as I'm retired, I hope to make it. :)
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  4. Cheers Ronald! I may see you there, enjoy it! :)
  5. I'm sorry, I forgot That post doesn't mean after (PM means Post Merdiem (Latin)(and AM means Ante Merdiem))

EDIT: I still can't come, 11Post Merdiem might be doeble for others, but I'm alredey sleepy after 7PM :p
  6. It's ironic that it's on my birthday.. sadly I won't be able to make it.

Congratulations on reaching three years old! I still remember my first few months with you and captaincraft ;) May you continue to revel in the rally life.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  7. So you still can't come or may be able to? :)
    Happy Birthday for the 25th! Thank you very much Kyzoy, I too remember the first few months :D Cheers!
    607 likes this.
  8. The Museum and Gardens will be -move at some point tonight so that I can put up the letter for the event that is going on tomorrow. I hope to remember to post on the 18200 Museum thread when it is down :p I'll see you all tomorrow night!
  9. Museum and gardens are now closed until tomorrow at 10PM (Britain) / 5PM EMC Time! Hope to see you there!
  10. Bump, the event is tonight! Don't miss it!

Two residences... Two words... Twelve letters... Three prizes... Can you win? Take your chances tonight at 5PM EMC time!
  11. Oooh Nice Speach. Makes me want to go there more now :p
  12. It's free for anyone to go! It would be nice to see you there :)
    Tahitan likes this.
  13. Three hours till we start! :D
  14. About five minutes until meeting time. Meet at 18263! :)
  15. Thanks to everyone who came, I hope you all had fun helping Fendy celebrate his 3 years spent here! ^_^
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  16. I'd also like to thank everyone for coming to the event, it was great fun! I'm taking down the signs now and the thread will be closed soon :)

For those that were wondering - the sign with the letter U on it was above my head on the player heads floor!

Hope you all enjoyed ^_^
    607, NickkG and AnonReturns like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.