[EULA] Mojang Supporter Changes Discussion

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Gibabyte, Jun 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aikar can you please answer this?
  2. This is why I am so upset with Mojang.

We won't know much about changes until at least next week.
    mba2012 likes this.
  3. Could you add a [EULA] in the title somewhere or something to signify that this is the EULA thread?
  4. No plan to ever remove legacy access - so players can always unclaim their utopia plot if they need to claim a new SMP plot.
  5. Thank you!
  6. I don't think a player should be considered bad for having an opinion :/
  7. bad cow. no opinion for you.
    *whips*
    QuarterStop and IcecreamCow like this.
  8. It is my opinion that I am delicious medium rare.
  9. And it be my opinion to throw you on a BBQ, and serve you to my people. :D
    PandasEatRamen and IcecreamCow like this.
  10. I make a great BBQ, too.
    QuarterStop and PandasEatRamen like this.
  11. I have a question: if we donated to the server in the past and received perks that are not lost, such as extra residences, will those be taken away retroactively since those perks are no longer considered "buyable"?
  12. Nope even if u have a utopia results you will still have access to it
  13. Mm mm mm ice cream brisket!
  14. Aikar, I think it is time you make a post about the Supporter Changes and your own Q&A to answer all the Community Questions. I think that would be best to lessen confusion.
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  15. Not yet
    Bro_im_infinite likes this.
  16. this is i good idea, but i think were still trying to find everything thats possible and everything that could get us sued.
    Great idea though :)
  17. I have a suggestion for some cosmetic perks that people might want to buy. Disguises for horses. You could purchase special "armor" that was not protective but made your horse look like a skeleton horse or zombie horse or a spider. Since you put it on your own horse, you are not getting any special stats to give an in game advantage. This special perk could come with supporter or it could be made a one time purchase for real money that is somehow not transferable.

You could make special limited edition versions that are only sold for a brief time, so maybe some people would collect them. I know its a cheesy idea and may be hard to program, but it might make money. Just an idea to toss around....
  18. I believe this question is answered several pages back. The short version is they are working on ways to grandfather those perks but haven't worked out all the details yet.
  19. Special horses are planned
    Bro_im_infinite and PenguinDJ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.