Estonan Federation [Established]

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by wildbeast23, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Mmmm,reclaiming Snowv I see!
  2. I thought it was a failed city that go abandoned so ye
  3. Please do not talk about Estona on other threads.
  4. Seeing as we had such a high turnout in the election, it is now unanimous that devon699 is to be re-elected as Chairman of Estona. Congratulations and good luck. The next election will be held at the start of August 2014.
    mba2012 likes this.
  5. My fellow Estonans,

Thanks for election me as your chairman,
    I will now list the roles people will be in!'

Governors
    Blackwood - Actanonverba1994

Mayors
    Maximus City - Wildbeast23
    Darrowmere Village - Ducktapecow
    Demeter City - Voxelray
    Minerva - Spidey329
    Masnach Port - Godricsword2

Political
    Chairman - Devon699
    EPC Admiral - Siniypiva
    Foreign Affairs Committee - Goddricsword2, devon699, wildbeast23, mrlegitislegit
    Head of Maximus Police - MDMyers2000
  6. I didn't bring it up xD
  7. lol, than that was not meant for you xD
  8. XD
  9. I mean not to sound condescending or petty but I'd like to remind all citizens that if they wish to construct any new building or add a lane/road in any of the Mayor lead settlements in Estona that they seek the permission of that Mayor first. This is so the Mayors' (who's duty it is to lead their settlement) can make sure that their city/town grows the way they wish during their Mayor-ship. Thanks.
    mba2012 likes this.
  10. Good news!
    Blackwood has joined Estona as a Province so yeah :)
    I will make an updated map including it soon
  11. Capitol State.png Minerva State.png South East State.png North West State.png Oak State.png Hello my Estonans,
    We are now going to have states instead of individual city states, they will not have power and are just for geographical reference.

Capitol State
    • Maximus City (Capitol of Capitol State)
    • Darrowmere
    • Masnach Port
    • Pluto
    • East Oak
    • Ironwood Cliffs
    Minerva State
    • Minerva (Capitol of Capitol state)
    South West State
    • Thurbur (Capitol of South West State)
    North West State
    • Demeter (Capitol of North West State)
    Oak State
    • Blackwood (Capitol of Oak State)
    • MD Port
  12. If it hasn't been do so already, please remove my name from the plot in Darrowmere, as I will never return. Thanks
  13. Demeter is adding some correction:

The [revious map where a bit small and where missing a samll piece.
  14. Well ok that was rude -_-
  15. Did I say something rude? I think it is rude of me to take up space there when I won't be returning. The rail system is ever changing and it isn't always safe, that is part of the reason for my decision.
  16. Replied
    to the wrong person sorry :)
    dresden72 likes this.
  17. Guten Tag

As I am starting to come back to EMC, I was wondering that, as long as no one is currently running it, if I could possibly return to governing Thurber? I am very thankful for the improvements made to the outpost, and would like to return to running our mainland town.
    mba2012 likes this.
  18. If you do, there are plans for a large construction near the coast, just to the east. I've cleared it with Wildbeast, just though I'd better tell you.

And by the way, welcome back! :D
  19. Thurbur is now connected to the Estonan Nether Rail Network(ENRN). Simply continue past the Volt-Holland Interchange stop and your next stop will be Thurbur.
    wildbeast23 likes this.