Estonan Federation [Established]

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by wildbeast23, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Nothing much beats solitary fishing at sunset in Maximus harbour :)
    2014-05-12_02.14.47.png
    weeh666 and hollyhill105 like this.
  2. Hello, this is the new and full Maximus City Road Map for your enjoyment :) Full Maximus Road Map.png :)
  3. Nice wild :) we need to raise more flags too :D
  4. hey guys, sorry if ive been so inactive, alot of things going on with me right now, ill try to be more active, thats all bye for now
  5. Awesome spidey :)
  6. 2014-05-14_17.06.03.png

Maximus City Subway system is now fully operational :) The line basically does a circular under the city with stops at; Nation Hall, Embassy Avenue, Devon's Inn and Park Place. There is also a feeder line from the main rail station (where the nether portal is) which connects and surfaces at the Devon's Inn stop.
  7. also, happy 900th day devon :)
  8. I've just realised, I've never visited Estona! I'll have to come out some time, it looks like a really nice place :D
  9. HAPPY 900TH DAY DEVON!
  10. Thanks everyone :) Its been fun, great server and all
  11. Hello everyone I have made something small but it might be useful.

its the Maximus City Jail

2014-05-14_19.09.09.png 2014-05-14_19.09.24.png 2014-05-14_19.09.28.png 2014-05-14_19.09.32.png
  12. Hello, I would just like to show every the claim of land we have :) United Islands of Estona.png
  13. Hello Everyone,
    With Estona's further expansion into the smp9 server in mind, I have claimed the large island to the immediate south of Maximus as Pending Estonan Territory. As I am waiting approval from officials in Maximus, I have made a small hut for living quarters there. The plan is for another major city to be founded around the harbor facing Maximus in the Eastern Wilderness area. As the island is currently very jagged because of it being baldy generated, it will require a group effort in terraforming the island to a manageable state.
    I wish to see everyone on soon,
    -Godric
  14. Your using THAT as a port?
    Bad Terrain is pretty much...
    Not suitable for building.
  15. I was questioning it's usefulness as a port, thanks for your input. I have changes my post to saying that it will be another major city of Estona.
    wildbeast23 likes this.
  16. Hey god, I have an idea for you, we have a partcial build trading port if you want to go make it a nice city its the island called middleton trade port, look st it on the map I can show you where it is
  17. OK travel to it I see your character on the map.
  18. Siniy I used some of your iron to make a new dock worker :) 2014-05-17_07.47.15.png