[Est. Outpost] People of Carthaga (PoC)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Kaizimir, May 18, 2014.

1. Looks great- can I start clearing the area
  2. Yay, BabyCreepers you are back! And didn't forget us :) Check out the city! We changed a lot again, got amazing new farms and a new look. Hope you like it.

Excellent! Just to be sure we are talking about the same spot, here are the coordinates: 64895, -100. Is that the spot? If so, please go ahead :)

Edit: Henng, still not the next page: NO MORE SPOILERS until we reached 100 :D

EditEdit: I pushed the quartz auction to 80k. Link
    AshBlue789 likes this.
  3. I think you'll find it's totoisawesomeville.
    Kaizimir likes this.
  4. So, the auction is now at 100k for the DC of Quartz ore! Shall we continue with that and raise the bid even further?
    Scorpio528 likes this.
  5. Yes, we are talking about the same area which is good :). What are the main materials that should be used? I might draft up an idea on a single player world before starting the official build
  6. page 100 yay
    penfoldex likes this.
  7. Yippie, 100 pages, one of the bigger threads on EMC :) and congrats huckleberry to be the first on it.

Scorpio lifted this to a PM, so let's discuss there. But in general I leave it up to you guys, just make it pretty, hehe.
    penfoldex, SEPTHEKID and Scorpio528 like this.
  8. Now to post 2000!
    Patr1cV and SepTheKid like this.
  9. Official announcement:

In my position as founder of Carthaga I promote the following people to Diamond rank, because of their long lasting committment to the community and special services (I never received a request, so I have to do this in my own responsibility):

Ashblue789 - organizing events, for being an excellent sentinel for auctions and her promoting the idea of Carthaga in Asharia

crafter31211 - one of the oldest members of the outpost, his Nether farms and enthusiasm when it comes to group activities

SEPTHEKID - for his invaluable services as SWAT team leader, being a major drive for the group chat and being helpful all around EMC

Thank you guys for being there and making Carthaga a better place

NEW CONTENT
    Scorpio provided me with some new content for our opening post and webpage. I think it will be helpful especially for new members. But see for yourself:

MORE CONTENT
    On the webpage, there is one section still unpopulated: Organizations

It would be nice to have some input from the SWAT team, the TCT and the committee on what to put on the pages. Ideas welcome :)

JOBS FOR KAIZIMIR
    Earlier this year I started to write the chronicles of Carthaga. I made it to part two of the story, but there is still much more to write. I don't know when I will find the time to continue with this. But once done I will publish this as a series with Scorpio.

The Current missions section will have an update sooner :)

AND
    I would like you to welcome Depayy, our newest member, which is an old friend of Carthaga. He has returned after a long time and I hope you will all meet him soon.

FINALLY
    The race for the 2000th post has begun! 15 left to go!
  10. I'll add those to the website

EDIT: Done
    Gawadrolt and Kaizimir like this.
  11. Thanks Kai :D
    Kaizimir likes this.
  12. Done
    Gawadrolt and Kaizimir like this.
  13. I never understood why crazy things happen... but this is just weird
  14. 1. In-game name: 1998golfer
    2. Timezone: Mountain Time
    3. How long have you been playing Minecraft: too long
    4. Have you ever been kicked or banned and what was the reason: Yes, not allowed to talk about the reason but I'm pardoned now, so you don't have to worry about it. Scorpio and others can vouch for my honesty.
    5. Do you plan to build/have a mega mall/another big project: I have one, 8800. Not currently stocked, currently being remodeled.
    6. What is your favourite Minecraft activity: Mining or building, esp. redstone.
    7. Why do you want to join PoC: To have something to do, mine, etc and contribute to an outpost.
    8. Which of the 8 commandments do you find most important: 8 commandments? All.
    AshBlue789 likes this.
  15. i did that
  16. Finally we can understand: Scorpio did all of the weird things, hehe.
    AshBlue789 and Scorpio528 like this.
  17. Hey golfer, we'll be happy to have you and, that after so long you opted for Carthaga. Your honesty is appreciated. I invited you to the Starter's Guide with the way description. Please get accustomed to the 8 commandments in the opening post or on the web page and the other cool features we implemented for the city.

Hope to meet you soon,
    Kaizimir
    SEPTHEKID and AshBlue789 like this.
  18. Good old days ;-;

Pfft, OLD!
    Gawadrolt, Scorpio528 and Kaizimir like this.
  19. 5 more posts till the 2000th post!
  20. Is there any issue if I go there on an alt? (goofballbroker)?