[Est. Outpost] People of Carthaga (PoC)

Discussion in 'Frontier and Player Outposts' started by Kaizimir, May 18, 2014.

1. When 1.8 is out and once I have finished the crafting room, I'll add a bunny park to the village.
    PineappleGem, Kaizimir and SEPTHEKID like this.
  2. I have gathered quite some lapis in the past weeks, I will donate some as well :)
    Kaizimir, SEPTHEKID and AshBlue789 like this.
  3. I drag Suriya mining with me all the time. :3 I might be able to find and mine some out for you, Kai. :D
  4. Ok I have some good news and some random way to torcher Suriyakeng :D:p
    1. I somewhat found the problem on my computer just need to get my bro to type in a password and fix it
    2. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0FiZ51A6Qg&list=WL&index=274
    to torcher suri in 1.8 :p;)
    I can supply some stuff if suri does want to build this when the server updates :D
  5. Are you serious.... Guardian farm is a super huge project!!!!
    It's lots and lots of clear out including water too -.-
    I'mma get so "no life" building this farm :confused:
    AshBlue789 and SEPTHEKID like this.
  6. Don't worry, we'll all help... well... most
  7. I knew it was torcher Mahahahaha!!! Just messin with ya :p I can help if you'd like
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  8. Hey, wondering what jobs are available, I can make farms and mob grinders and love mines :3, as well can build when in mood
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  9. I agree with that, I certainly will :)
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  10. Is it going to work on EMC?

Check out the Current mission section of the OP here. If you are interested we mostly need some nether farms (Jobs #5 and #6)

Can somebody please let me know how much slime is left in the Carthaga Towers? Guess it is a good time for an auction ;)
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  11. I would love to do job #3, the lighthouse :)
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  12. Dont worrie, because the world generation is different, the guardians can spawn on land, because on the new world generation there would be a temple, so maybe there wont be an issue with the water ;), on the other hand, we dont want this to happen at the center of carthaga :/
    Patr1cV and SepTheKid like this.
  13. 6 DC's of slime left
  14. It should, since it just works with a dropdown.

I'm not sure what you meant though haas, temples can only spawn in oceans right?
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  15. What jobs are available... no one has replied. And PS I organized the Iron farm chest, one sides roses and the others iron.
    EDIT: Sorry, just saw my thread quoted
  16. #3 is good w/ me :)
  17. Sorry guys, but #3 was already done by Ashblue. But the other jobs are still available. Alternatively you could get some more quartz, which we need for weeh666 project.
    SEPTHEKID and AshBlue789 like this.
  18. 2015-05-02_09.36.23.png Do you mean this lighthouse?
    EDIT:GOSH DARNIT!

Isn't destryoyed, but you need quartz? I have a little bit and Ill get some more? Like a DC?
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  19. nope! Don't take this down. The job is not available anymore
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  20. In a week or so, or when I have finished the center of what I'm calling Totoville, we should get new pictures for the map. They are really outdated. Also, maybe you could support my project? It is a feature garden on smp8, on my second. It is a giant hole with ancient ruins and what will be a maze.
    SEPTHEKID and AshBlue789 like this.